Owens not at offseason workouts

It would of been nice to see him here, just to show his teammates, coach and fans that he is "getting with the program", But, I don't see it as a big deal either, as other posters have mentioned, he is a superbly trained athlete that stays in shape all year long.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh, but not unprecedented. See Moss, Randy in New England.

Terrible comparison. Randy was never known to berate teamates and divide a locker room to the eatent of TO. Also, Randy was going to a winning program with leaders that would have no problem keeping him in line. He knew they had won without him, and they would have no problem letting him go if he was an issue. Finally, he's 4-5 years younger than TO and catches everything thrown at him (unlike TO). Like I said in other posts, the real TO is going to come out during the 1st multiple game losing streak the Bills have

Terrible comparison. Randy was never known to berate teamates and divide a locker room to the eatent of TO. Also, Randy was going to a winning program with leaders that would have no problem keeping him in line. He knew they had won without him, and they would have no problem letting him go if he was an issue. Finally, he's 4-5 years younger than TO and catches everything thrown at him (unlike TO). Like I said in other posts, the real TO is going to come out during the 1st multiple game losing streak the Bills have

Randy Moss was always known to take plays off, both in Minnesota and even worse in Oakland. Moss was a cancer, that is why he was had for a lowly draft pick. The keeping him in line part.....I can agree with that totally. However, Moss was at about the same level of lowlife that TO is now.

It's funny, when Moss was pouting and quitting in Oakland, he didn't seem to be catching everything thrown his way. TO never quit, ever. Two different ways of being a cancer. Both just as effective as being detrimental to a team.

Very comparable. We can only hope finds the same Moss that Moss has found in NE.

Terrell Owens was not in attendance for the beginning of the Bills offseason workouts Monday morning.

How much of his contract is guaranteed? What is the cap hit if we cut him now?!? How does this affect our status as "sexy" SB pick? Do we think he'll be ready by the start of the season? Is he holding out?

Terrell Owens was not in attendance for the beginning of the Bills offseason workouts Monday morning.

Good Lord , are we gonna start this crap already. This just in T.O has not been regular for 3 days now. I think he has colon cancer and should be dead by week's end.

This is an absolutely useless post!.

This just in! T.O not at offseason conditioning which means he's not a team player and should be causing rifts.

WHOOOO CAAAARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Lord , are we gonna start this crap already. This just in T.O has not been regular for 3 days now. I think he has colon cancer and should be dead by week's end.

This is an absolutely useless post!.

This just in! T.O not at offseason conditioning which means he's not a team player and should be causing rifts.

WHOOOO CAAAARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't that useless. Rotoworld, Profootballtalk, etc. all list it. This would be a good time for him to get to know his teammates and coaching staff, but we all know with T.O. there is only one person that matters.

It isn't that useless. Rotoworld, Profootballtalk, etc. all list it. This would be a good time for him to get to know his teammates and coaching staff, but we all know with T.O. there is only one person that matters.

Can we agree though that The man is in freakishly good shape. I know that for tean chemistry and Unity that the right thing to do would be to show up. It would be different if he was fat ass useless peters but he's a freak and that is probably the only reason he's not there. Ig he shows up to OTA's and is fat thats different but this is not a big Deal.

Randy Moss was always known to take plays off, both in Minnesota and even worse in Oakland. Moss was a cancer, that is why he was had for a lowly draft pick. The keeping him in line part.....I can agree with that totally. However, Moss was at about the same level of lowlife that TO is now.

It's funny, when Moss was pouting and quitting in Oakland, he didn't seem to be catching everything thrown his way. TO never quit, ever. Two different ways of being a cancer. Both just as effective as being detrimental to a team.

Very comparable. We can only hope finds the same Moss that Moss has found in NE.

Let me ask you, where are all of the teammates who came out talking about how detrimental Randy Moss was to the team. Sure, he may have sulked while in Oakland, but he never came out and verbally destroyed his QB while there. Go ahead and create a list of the players Moss has thrown under the bus in his career, and then do the same for TO. See which one is longer. Also, Moss is simply more talented than TO. So the comparison is a younger, more talented and less divisive player vs. an older, less talented and extremely divisive player. That is why it is not a good comparison. The risk/reward ratio is heavily in Moss's favor.

Let me ask you, where are all of the teammates who came out talking about how detrimental Randy Moss was to the team. Sure, he may have sulked while in Oakland, but he never came out and verbally destroyed his QB while there. Go ahead and create a list of the players Moss has thrown under the bus in his career, and then do the same for TO. See which one is longer. Also, Moss is simply more talented than TO. So the comparison is a younger, more talented and less divisive player vs. an older, less talented and extremely divisive player. That is why it is not a good comparison. The risk/reward ratio is heavily in Moss's favor.

And again, Moss was a quitter. That means he went on the field in Oakland and quit. He threw water at officials, pouted numerous times, and walked off the field during a game once.

Owens is a bad teammate. Owens never once quit on the football field. Ever. Owens likes to throw guys under the bus, but always plays hard.

Moss was just as bad as TO, and as a matter of fact, many declared that Randy's career was over before going to NE. He was being trashed just like TO gets trashed now. Moss might be better than TO, although both are superstars. Both are examples of bad behavior. Both are hard to live with. Moss corrected himself. I hope TO can do the same. Both are still playing at a high level.

And again, Moss was a quitter. That means he went on the field in Oakland and quit. He threw water at officials, pouted numerous times, and walked off the field during a game once.

Owens is a bad teammate. Owens never once quit on the football field. Ever. Owens likes to throw guys under the bus, but always plays hard.

Moss was just as bad as TO, and as a matter of fact, many declared that Randy's career was over before going to NE. He was being trashed just like TO gets trashed now. Moss might be better than TO, although both are superstars. Both are examples of bad behavior. Both are hard to live with. Moss corrected himself. I hope TO can do the same. Both are still playing at a high level.

Your comparison will be more valid after this season. TO has never quit, but he has always been on teams that were successful before he got there. The team had something to play for. One could argue that his getting half the locker room against the other is what brought his teams down. Moss went to a terrible team where everyone knew they had nothing to play for and no chance of being successful. TO is going to probably the worst team he has ever been apart of. We'll see how he handles knowing by Nov. they have no shot of making the playoffs.

Your comparison will be more valid after this season. TO has never quit, but he has always been on teams that were successful before he got there. The team had something to play for. One could argue that his getting half the locker room against the other is what brought his teams down. Moss went to a terrible team where everyone knew they had nothing to play for and no chance of being successful. TO is going to probably the worst team he has ever been apart of. We'll see how he handles knowing by Nov. they have no shot of making the playoffs.

Moss also quit on Minnesota. Moss was just as big of a douchebag before joining the Pats as TO is now. I went to google, and typed in "Moss quitting on the Raiders" and was going to post an article or two about Randy when he signed with NE to make my point.

There were too many articles to link here about how bad of a qutting, unmotivated, lazy athlete Moss was. Articles also popped up about Moss also quitting on the Vikings.

Moss was a douche and changed. Hopefully TO will do the same. I have my doubts, but the two are very comparable in that aspect.