Tyler Thigpen

Seeing as KC got Cassel, they don't need him there. Would he look good in Bills uniform or are you happy with the signing of Fitzpatrick? Trade a draft pick for Thigpen instead of drafting one may be a good option.

Seeing as KC got Cassel, they don't need him there. Would he look good in Bills uniform or are you happy with the signing of Fitzpatrick? Trade a draft pick for Thigpen instead of drafting one may be a good option.

Why?!? Is Thigpen and upgrade over Fitzpatrick, Losman or Hamdan?

I can see the team possibly taking a look at a late-round QB in the draft, but I think the Bills are done at the QB position for 2009 in terms of free agency -- unless someone gets hurt. I believe that the front office and coaching staff have a great deal of confidence in Trent Edwards. They brought in Fitzpatrick, because they view him as an ideal backup: smart, knows his role and has starting experience should Trent get hurt again. (Think Frank Reich.)

Now, if Trent doesn't progress beyond what he showed us in the second half of last season, then then 2010 off-season will be much different. However, for 2009, you can save yourself a lot of time by overlooking the QBs that are available in free agency or are possibly on the trading block.

Stupid idea. They already made their backup QB choice, why even bring this up?

At this point it's Edwards/Fitzpatrick/Hamdan. I haven't heard anything about the Bills getting rid of Hamdan. The Bills aren't going to carry 4 QB's on the roster, so they would have to get rid of Hamdan and bring in Thigpen which would bump Fitz to #3.

Don't make sense no how, somehow.

I know a girl who bangs him. Well used to, once Cassell got traded there he mysteriously stopped calling her. Funny how that worked out.

Are you saying that Thigpen is banging Cassel now? :rolleyes: