Bills can stay in the Buffalo / Niagara region if........

SKOOBY

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people flood Roger Goddell's mailbox with letters asking him to put corporate ownership on the table. Then 24 of the 32 owners would have to sign off on it. Highly unlikely, but I'm going to write my letter any day now.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3534671

This has also been addressed...sorta: http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=69624

Please answer this question your own way and let's debate.

IF they take my suggestion...and build a new stadium on Indian land near Niagara Falls....have wild west shows before and after the games....make it a theme place. Buffalo Bill Cody will not be spinning in his grave--and the Indians will win this time around.

Smoke signals go up an hour before the game and a day before the game...the businesses on the REZ will thrive and the Bills will get Great Spirit blessings.

How could anyone object??? People would come from around the world to see the Bills. Corporate sponsorship would be a breeze. It would come from Asia,Europe etc. And we could tell Toronto to bug offf...I mean the city not the fans :thumbsup:

Really there is no way the bills will be staying in buffalo for more than 4 years. toronto can handle a football team maybe even two if they wanted... not enough high end luxury boxes at the ralph where people in toronto can spend 3,000 dollars a game on a seat at sky dome... but the one and only way it might be possible to stay is if Golisano buys the team..he is our only hope...Toronto is a fooball players paradise/great hotels/ absolute great nightlife/ and buffalo is no where near that

Really there is no way the bills will be staying in buffalo for more than 4 years. toronto can handle a football team maybe even two if they wanted... not enough high end luxury boxes at the ralph where people in toronto can spend 3,000 dollars a game on a seat at sky dome... but the one and only way it might be possible to stay is if Golisano buys the team..he is our only hope...Toronto is a fooball players paradise/great hotels/ absolute great nightlife/ and buffalo is no where near that

Toronto hasn't proven to be a place that can properly support a CFL franchise, let alone an NFL team. The attendance figures are pitiful. The only way the Bills "sold out" was from Rogers buying an inordinate number, so the event wouldn't look like a total disaster.

The main champion of the drive to get the Bills, Edward S. Rogers, died last December, and the world is reeling from financial problems.

I don't think a move anywhere, let alone Toronto, is likely, in the near future.

Toronto hasn't proven to be a place that can properly support a CFL franchise, let alone an NFL team. The attendance figures are pitiful. The only way the Bills "sold out" was from Rogers buying an inordinate number, so the event wouldn't look like a total disaster.

The main champion of the drive to get the Bills, Edward S. Rogers, died last December, and the world is reeling from financial problems.

I don't think a move anywhere, let alone Toronto, is likely, in the near future.

But you have to remember that there are a lot of sports teams that dont have a supporting attendence record all the time.. For example, the blue jays and raptors dont get any attendence... but there still there. its because Toronto is a major city not only in Canada but the whole entire world