Packers' WR Donald Driver said that he would never play on the

Why do you respect Driver?

I liked the way he plays football. I respect that he's fearless going over the middle and taking big time hits. I never heard him ever say anything controversial before but this was uncalled for. I do remember how he tried to mentor Aaron Rodgers last year and I respected him for taking on a leadership role.

I liked the way he plays football. I respect that he's fearless going over the middle and taking big time hits. I never heard him ever say anything controversial before but this was uncalled for. I do remember how he tried to mentor Aaron Rodgers last year and I respected him for taking on a leadership role.

ok

IMO I honestly don't care, but in a way, here's a guy who caught balls from a guy, from a gun slanger for 10 seasons, and T.O. has been moved 3 times, in 5 years. played with 4 different Quarter Backs in his career, and don't have the same arm strength as Brett Favre. But in my 1st sentence, I honestly don't care.

iirc, there was a story about driver how he was homeless for several years while playing college ball.. or was it high school? anyways, he's a good story.