WHO WILL WE DRAFT?

WHO WILL WE DRAFT? WHO DO WE WANT?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. There are a lot of people we could take, these seem like the ones who will be available at #11

• E. Brown (DE)
    • Maybin (DE)
    • M. Jenkins (CB, but experts like him converting to S)
    • Pettigrew (TE)
    • Robinson (OG, bit of a reach)
    • Other (a reach for Cushing, English, Barwin, or an available OT)

these are unrealistic choices? based on needs and players? so what are the realistic ones?

There are 5 players there.

- The OG Robinson most likely won't even be picked until the 2nd round, and if he's picked in the first, it certainly won't be near the 11th pick.

- Everette Brown is the best player in this draft IMO, but surely won't be there when we pick.

- We are not picking a corner with our first freaking pick.

- Pettigrew is realistic.

- Maybin has serious questions about his size and speed, is semi-realistic, even though recently most have dropped him to the late first round or out of the first completely.

More realistic choices? Pettigrew, Cushing, Raji, English, or an OL.

recent mock drafts and many mock drafts has us taking maybin, not him being dropped, especially after his improved times.

And how can u say brown wont be there and raji will? all these raji posts are a waste of time, he def wont be there.

brown at least has a shot at being there

and a corner back from ohio st is never not an option

- The OG Robinson most likely won't even be picked until the 2nd round, and if he's picked in the first, it certainly won't be near the 11th pick.

- Everette Brown is the best player in this draft IMO, but surely won't be there when we pick.

- Maybin has serious questions about his size and speed, is semi-realistic, even though recently most have dropped him to the late first round or out of the first completely.

I agree Everette Brown is going to be a force. I think it's a three man race between Pettigrew, Cushing, and OL.

maybin article from bills.com

the before/after pick shows a huge difference in his size. i smell roids.

That article shows a lot of improvement, and looks impressive

myself not being a bodybuilder, I might asume that some sort of enhancment substance was used to get Maybin into the shape he is in now....on the other hand it might just be time thats helped him bulk up...by this I mean while playing college football he had to spend some time of his day 1- going to classes, 2- going to football related mtgs, practices and games, 3- doing homework...so now that the season is done, he can spend a lot more time in the gym...Im not even sure if hes even attending this semester of college...

If Brown falls to the Bills they would have to take him

Pettigrew is too slow to be a top 15 choice IMO and the draft is deep at TE so the Bills could wait until the 2nd or even 3rd round for a TE

I think its between Brown or Cushing or Maybin but I prefer Brown at this point.

I would not be mad if they took an O lineman if one falls to them unexpectedly

I would be pissed if they took a CB in the first round.

Pass Rusher 1st round

Best Guard or TE in 2nd