My Pick At # 11

If Everette Brown, and Orakpo are both off the board at 11, the Bills should draft Rey Maualuga. Though, it wouldn't be a great fit for our D, he would bring the tenacity we need. I'm sick of how our D is so unaggressive, and wimpy. I know we need a coverage linebacker, but he is raw and can become better in coverage. He made some interceptions, which proves he has potential. Maualuga is big, fast, and one of the hardest hitters. He is a guy that offensive players look out for. He is so intimidating. Rey's biggest knock on him, is that he can be overaggressive. That wouldn't be so bad for our D, actually that could improve our D. Poz would compliment Rey since Poz makes most of his tackles 8 yards back. Rey on the other hand can be our torpedo and get the TKFL and stuff the RB. Mauagluga and Kawika would be absolutely insane together on the outside. You would be lying if you said they weren't intimidating. With Poz in the middle, we could have one of the scariest LB core in the league. Name any player that would go across the middle when we would have Rey, Kawika, and Poz.

Look at some of Rey's game play, and you'll see him make plays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp1dUZUMXxc

The Bills desperately need a pass rusher, but I wouldn't mind Maualuga if the Bills think Maybin is too high risk. Cushing seems like he'll be a good player, but not a difference maker. Bills are in desperate need of difference makers in the front 7.

Couldn't agree any more. Maualuga is a playmaker and a difference maker.

Does anybody think Poz is athletic enough to play outside? I'm not trying to be a smart azz, I really don't know. The other thing about this is Maualuga's coverage skills. He's a big LB and I have heard mixed reviews on his ability in coverage and that is an important skill for a MLB in our Timid 2 defense. Another example of why we miss out on good players because we have to find specifics for this junk defense.

Does anybody think Poz is athletic enough to play outside? I'm not trying to be a smart azz, I really don't know. The other thing about this is Maualuga's coverage skills. He's a big LB and I have heard mixed reviews on his ability in coverage and that is an important skill for a MLB in our Timid 2 defense. Another example of why we miss out on good players because we have to find specifics for this junk defense.

yes he is. In fact Fewell even said they were leaving open the option of moving Poz to the outside in an interview before the combine.

You guyz have the wrong USC LB. Matthews will be the best out of the bunch. Good tackler, great bloodlines, fastest and most athletic out of the three.

I would be elated if the Bills took any of the 3 USC linebackers, but to me Rey has an x factor about him, ala a safety in Pitts named Troy. But at what value do you rate these guys with the 11th pick?.. Rey for sure, Cushing borderline, and Matthews way too early. So with that said the Bills will draft an undersized DE to play outside linebacker. If they can trade down and get one of these guys that would be the best case scenerio. But we will have to wait and see, These arent your daddys Buffalo Bills anymore....

You guyz have the wrong USC LB. Matthews will be the best out of the bunch. Good tackler, great bloodlines, fastest and most athletic out of the three.

That's what I was thinking. This guy has SLB written all over him. The more I look at it, I think the Bills have accepted the fact that they cannot go DE at 11, since no one worth while will be there. Obviously if one of the top 3 DLs is there (Orakpo, Brown, or Raji), they have to take them. Otherwise, it will probably be DE in round two.

If Everette Brown, and Orakpo are both off the board at 11, the Bills should draft Rey Maualuga. Though, it wouldn't be a great fit for our D, he would bring the tenacity we need. I'm sick of how our D is so unaggressive, and wimpy. I know we need a coverage linebacker, but he is raw and can become better in coverage. He made some interceptions, which proves he has potential. Maualuga is big, fast, and one of the hardest hitters. He is a guy that offensive players look out for. He is so intimidating. Rey's biggest knock on him, is that he can be overaggressive. That wouldn't be so bad for our D, actually that could improve our D. Poz would compliment Rey since Poz makes most of his tackles 8 yards back. Rey on the other hand can be our torpedo and get the TKFL and stuff the RB. Mauagluga and Kawika would be absolutely insane together on the outside. You would be lying if you said they weren't intimidating. With Poz in the middle, we could have one of the scariest LB core in the league. Name any player that would go across the middle when we would have Rey, Kawika, and Poz.

Look at some of Rey's game play, and you'll see him make plays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp1dUZUMXxc

I think Poz has been a disappointment so far. I know that is blasphemy given how much everyone hereabouts loves him but I just don't think he has been an impact player at all. He has been a serviceable MLB so far, nothing more. Remember, we traded up to get this guy. The injury hampered his development but despite that, he has had two full camps, two full preseasons including the games, and a full season under his belt. And please don't quote the number of tackles he has. Fletcher lead the team in tackles every year too. Its where those tackles take place that count.