Why Is Everyone Assuming Scheffler is a Bill?

CJPearl2

There has been absolutely no verification of any contract or trade offers.

I mean, there is a post congradulating the front office for the TO and Scheffler moves. Has this board gone so crazy that we are making sh-- up now?

Unreal.

People have gone mad on this board, topped with a extra scoop of dreaming and fantasizing. Schefflers agent said no one was even in Buffalo, and some of these people on here already have his name above a locker-and probably stealing someone elses number to boot. I hope he comes here, but we are talking about the Buffalo Bills here, c'mon now. Lets let a trade happen before we put his name of the Wall of Fame in the Ralph.

I've read threads that support getting Scheff and I've read one thread that says there is a rumor there is a deal. But, I have yet to get the impression that everyone (or even many) assumes he is already a Bill.

People have gone mad on this board, topped with a extra scoop of dreaming and fantasizing. Schefflers agent said no one was even in Buffalo, and some of these people on here already have his name above a locker-and probably stealing someone elses number to boot. I hope he comes here, but we are talking about the Buffalo Bills here, c'mon now. Lets let a trade happen before we put his name of the Wall of Fame in the Ralph.

correction...Schefflers agent's assistant said "Not to my knowledge.", in response to the question "Is Mr. Cook in Buffalo?"... :lol:

I've read threads that support getting Scheff and I've read one thread that says there is a rumor there is a deal. But, I have yet to get the impression that everyone (or even many) assumes he is already a Bill.

Yeah, what about the Cutler to Skins/Brady to Browns rumor, that too was supposed to happen at 5:00 last night.

Althoug that one I at least heard the NFL channel discussing this morning, I did not hear anything about Sheffler

to Buffalo speculation.

BTW, Deano, I like the new Avatar, it really pops up at you!

exactly!!