The Bills need to read this article

Not a well written article, but I agree with everything it says.

Now I will back Trent to the fullest, no matter what, and am sincerely a Trent Edwards fan, but I really think Jay Cutler is the man. Just read it. If you want to destroy me, fine. I just want the best for our team...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/140622-...you-need-culter

why does he

start a new paragraph

after every 3 or 4

words. it is as

if he is a 5 year old

and really wants cutler

or possibly that is losman

and wants to see Edwards

wronged in some way

why does he

start a new paragraph

after every 3 or 4

words. it is as

if he is a 5 year old

and really wants cutler

or possibly that is losman

and wants to see Edwards

wronged in some way

lol ! told you it wasn't well written!

HOLY CRAP!! That really is a poorly written article. God bless the internet and all who it enables to be a journalist. :devil:

I do wonder about liking Trent mainly because of badly JP played. It kind of makes sense. After all, Trent really hasn't proven anything. I still have faith in him though that he will be the Pro Bowl quarterback that we are searching for. I'm just not a big Cutler fan. Maybe I should say I'm not a fan of his ways.

Great, another article by a stat boy who probably has never seen Edwards or Cutler play in a game on the field.

Cutler=stat boy's wet dream.

LMAO One guy made the probowl last year and the other is playing for his job this season. You Trent lovers can't even look at things objectively anymore. Whose having the wet dreams, now? Trent better show SIGNIFICANT improvement this year or all the JP fanboys are going to be out for blood and you won't be able to defend your mancrushes anymore.