Possible Trade

joshsin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this would suck too. I HATE the Redskins and the news outlets around here would be going ballistic. Not to mention all of the Skins fans in this area. It was bad enough with Haynesworth, but now this? I don't see where they would have the money to re-sign Scheffler or Cutler and the Campbell, Cooley, Landry effect on the cap would hve to hurt considering Landry is only going into his 3rd year of a rookie contract with a whopping amount of gauranteed money. We'll see though. I'd also be a little disappointed that we didn't get Scheffler.

Since Denver holds the marbles in this, it doesn't make sense to me to trade him anywhere in the conference. -ala Favre. Think about it, if you're an owner/GM and your star/Probowl QB demands a trade, you don't want to see him every year. With an NFC club, you'd only face him once every 4 years with the exception of a possible Super Sunday.

If Cutler gets his wish, I'd be shocked if he goes to an AFC club.

Not that this needs to be further laughed at, but Cooley is the best tightend/h-back in the game, and he is loved here in Redskins country. He is NOT going anywhere, I am very sure.

Yeah, but they also liked ROBERT ROYAL down here too, remember? My guess is the Bills aren't going after Scheffler, and at least in the short term this looks like it weakens two AFC teams...in the short term.

Yeah, but they also liked ROBERT ROYAL down here too, remember? My guess is the Bills aren't going after Scheffler, and at least in the short term this looks like it weakens two AFC teams...in the short term.

The fans down here liked Royal but said he dropped the ball at all the wrong times. They really liked Dockery here. Of course, Royal and Dockery played better as Skins than they did as Bills.

Ok Bills fans, sorry for posting this rumor, but Its a trade that you will want to hear about. Its a 3 team trade involving DENVER, CLEVELAND, AND WASHINGTON!!! AND THE RUMOR IS IT WILL BE ANNONUCED BY 5 PM-but that is the rumor!!

WASHINGTON TRADES-TE CHRIS COOLEY, QB JASON CAMPBELL TO BROWNS AND S-L.LANDRY TO DENVER

WASHINGTON GETS-QB JAY CUTLER AND TE TONY SCHEFFLER FROM DENVER

DENVER TRADES-QB JAY CUTLER AND TE TONY SCHEFFLER TO WASHINGTON

DENVER GETS-S-LANDRY FROM WASHINGTON AND QB-BRADY QUINN FROM CLEVELAND

CLEVELAND TRADES-QB-BRADY QUINN TO DENVER

CLEVELAND GET-TE CHRIS COOLEY AND QB-JASON CAMPBELL FROM WASHINGTON

-there are also draft picks involved, because as you see, cleveland only gives up brady quinn and get campbell, cooleyand the skins trade 3 good players. So again, there would be draft picks involved, but these would be the players getting traded.

-this is what i heard, take it as you like. but it is 1 hell of a story for the writer to have made up!!!