• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
How exactly is it a crusade?

It is an opinion pinned by the board establishment. The board establishment obviuolsy does not think highly of this person or their polictical beliefs. This action seems to back up the way the owners want the board to be portrayed. No? Your explanation oh wise and independent one.

Is RCow here under an alias?

Riddle me this... It was pinned, then taken off... Then pinned again.

What is the official reason for those actions?

I could care less, it just points to how illogical the douchebags are.

blah, blah, whine, whine :(:lol:

You know, for someone who tries so hard to portray himself as being irreverent, you sure do have a thin skin about certain things. It really bothers you that much that some arrogant ahole made a fool of himself by issuing his pompous predictions that were dead wrong....and then ran away rather than own up to his foolishness?? What, is RCow an old friend? :wallbash:

Maybe it's pinned as a warning against others to not do the same.

You know, for someone who tries so hard to portray himself as being irreverent, you sure do have a thin skin about certain things. It really bothers you that much that some arrogant ahole made a fool of himself by issuing his pompous predictions that were dead wrong....and then ran away rather than own up to his foolishness?? What, is RCow an old friend? ;)

Ya... That is it... A deterant!

To quote one illustrious poster here:

"The only one I listen to is my wife. And that is 50/50 at times."

:thumbsup::wallbash:

As much as RCow was an arrogant ahole... It just makes the board's establishment even more petty. Again, the proof is in the pudding.

You know if that was me being pompous and wrong... I would have fessed up and admittd I was wrong.

If anything, this just shows how bitter and angry the conservatives are... They won't let a grudge go after 4 years and when they do... They bring it back... ;)

Again... Keep up the good work... You are doing a fine job PPP! Keep on showing your true colors... And spin baby spin!

;)

blah, blah, whine, whine :thumbsup::wallbash:

So it does bother you that much? Huh....so much for that EEI doesn't give a damn attitude! ;)

Naturally your concern over the quality of the board never seems to extend to the stream of endless nonsense from retards like Elliott or pBills.

WARNING- 4 years from now after you've moved on with your life and completely forgotten that this forum even exists, the board's hierarchy of attention starved right wingers will still be here, fruitlessly trying to validate their lonely existences by high fiving each other for their reactionary drivel.

So it does bother you that much? Huh....so much for that EEI doesn't give a damn attitude! :thumbsup:

Naturally your concern over the quality of the board never seems to extend to the stream of endless nonsense from retards like Elliott or pBills.

There is all kinds of non-sense on this board, from Alaskan Darin acting like little Napolean (I do admit, a real dumb Napolean) to Wacka. IMO, I believe the powers that be should rise above these retards. You reap what you sow... And the board is a product of how it is run.

It is an opinion pinned by the board establishment. The board establishment obviuolsy does not think highly of this person or their polictical beliefs. This action seems to back up the way the owners want the board to be portrayed. No? Your explanation oh wise and independent one.

Establishment? We don't have one of those. I pinned it, mostly because I hate polls, a little because I loath the self-professed intellectual that RCow claimed to be, and a little as a message.

Is RCow here under an alias?

Don't know. Don't care.

Riddle me this... It was pinned, then taken off... Then pinned again.

Because the board crashed.

What is the official reason for those actions?

Official reason? Way to put this place on a pedestal.

I could care less, it just points to how illogical the douchebags are.

Now whine a little more about how the place is degraded. Your hypocrisy is boundless, Mr "I could care less". Can't wait to see what group of words your cerebellum jumbles together next.

There is all kinds of non-sense on this board, from Alaskan Darin acting like little Napolean (I do admit, a real dumb Napolean) to Wacka.

Oh Eric, however will I live my life without your validation?

IMO, I believe the powers that be should rise above these retards.

Ooh, irony.

You reap what you sow... And the board is a product of how it is run.

This board is a product of freedom. It's moderated very little by choice. I'd apologize but that'd leave the illusion that your opinion somehow matters.