RCow

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ed,

You need to get a life.  This is what brings a lot of bad karma to the Bills... Fans like you.

I know it is PPP... Still, its a Bill's board and the vibe you bring sucks.

Let it go man.

:(

187376[/snapback]

Oh RCowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?? Where are you?

Ed,

You need to get a life.  This is what brings a lot of bad karma to the Bills... Fans like you.

I know it is PPP... Still, its a Bill's board and the vibe you bring sucks.

Let it go man.

:(

187376[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

A little pissed because you lost?!?! Ha!

He ran his mouth, then ran away like a puss. It's quite funny.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

A little pissed because you lost?!?! Ha!

He ran his mouth, then ran away like a puss. It's quite funny.

217515[/snapback]

You don't KNOW he ran away. He could be in the corner of a room with pink mattress covered walls sitting Indian Style, singing "my dog's bigger than your dog."

You don't KNOW he ran away.  He could be in the corner of a room with pink mattress covered walls sitting Indian Style, singing "my dog's bigger than your dog."

217550[/snapback]

Or helping Barbara Boxer figure out a way to prove that Kerry won.

Did anyone else catch Boxer now saying that she was a victim during the hearings for Condolezza Rice? That Rice shouldn't have attacked her for, um, attacking Rice's respect for the truth? Frightening.

You have to cut RCow some slack here.  He was misled on election night.

My Webpage

219296[/snapback]

Yeah, right. We all know that exit polls are 100% accurate and that Karl Rove stole the election. I heard that he personally was intimidating minority voters and creating long lines at voting stations. Amazingly, he had picked Ohio rather than Florida (or any other state) to be in on Election night.

Yeah, right.  We all know that exit polls are 100% accurate and that Karl Rove stole the election.  I heard that he personally was intimidating minority voters and creating long lines at voting stations.  Amazingly, he had picked Ohio rather than Florida (or any other state) to be in on Election night.

219653[/snapback]

:blink:;)

Maybe a stretch what you stated...

Remember, America is a "deeply conservative nation".

I wouldn't put it past him knowing the status of where every Ohio precinct stood?

That and the fact that no pube president ever won the executive office without taking Ohio... I bet that state was a pretty big "trophy" to concentrate on.

Whadya think all the manfacturing stiffs are thinking in the northeast corner of the state?

:doh::doh:

You need to stop drinking that water out of the river. :doh:

:doh:

219994[/snapback]

Piss maybe, drink never!

Actually, I drink well water (town) at the homestead... The other 2.0 million drink that the swill you described. I firmly reccomend the benefits of RO.

And just think, I thought my little "assless sabbatical" from this place would return me to a rather not so incorrigible man?

Not!

:blink:

• 3 weeks later...