McGahee's fire

1billsfan

I was shocked to see McGahee get in the offensive linemen's faces. That tells me this kid has some serious fire to succeed. It looked as if there was a direct correlation to the fire seen on both defense and special teams too. It's like he lit a match to the potential of this team and it expoded with very good results. I think anyone expecting a letdown next week will, fortunately for us Bills fans, be wrong. This team can't wait to show the Jets the real Buffalo Bills team on Sunday. McGahee will be making sure of it.

Anyone talking about trading Willis should be smacked upside the head and brought to their senses.

I think I remember the play....he was chewin on Lawrence Smith....who had that look on his face like "yeah I screwed up...but do you know how big this guy is in front of me?"

Still...it was good to see....as long as the O Line doesn't take it in a negative way......

I thought it important that Magehee turned right around and gave the credit to everyone else after the game (his line....fullback)

I think I remember the play....he was chewin on Lawrence Smith....who had that look on his face like "yeah I screwed up...but do you know how big this guy is in front of me?"

Still...it was good to see....as long as the O Line doesn't take it in a negative way......

I thought it important that Magehee turned right around and gave the credit to everyone else after the game (his line....fullback)

97556[/snapback]

Giving his first career TD ball to Shelton was a classy move.

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

WM brings an attitude to the offense that was clearly lacking and much needed. I don't think it's a coincidence that the offense plays better when he is getting the ball. Pound him 30+ more times this Sunday and the Bills will win again. Bills +3 Sunday is cash.

Willis has "it", the aura of a star player who basically says get on my back & ride with me. We have only seen the surface of this so far, but just watching him in person compared to your good backs, like Travis, you get a different feel. He seems to have a great instinct for using his blockers and is big enough to drag most 1 on 1 defenders a few extra yards. You don't coach this type of feel for the game. We've got a real superstar here, exactly why TD picked him. The stats don't tell the story & don't say it's only 2 games, because when you see the raw ability, vision & feel for the game you just imagine what he will be like when he gets his entire speed back and realize that we've got a player who could be better than Thurman.

I really like TH as a team player and a person. I think he really liked the Bills and the organization, but WM is just a better back. He has many intangibles as well as the athletic ability. If he stays healthy he could be one of the top three backs in the AFC (Lewis and C Martin) next season. I agree and like his fire!!!

Ray, i'm just messing... yeah, TH is definitely the definition of a professional. However, he knows better than anyone that being a Pro means that you produce. He's not and his replacement is. I wish him the best of luck with the high drafting NFC team that trades for him.

I didn't know Willis did that during the game... Can you describe the situation a little bit more?

97552[/snapback]

I saw three things...

1) WM getting in our OL's asses

2) WM patting them on the back as well.

3) WM talking smack to the CARDS! LMAO! He was chewing on them even if he didn't get much yardage!

God I miss having someone have that kinda fire!

Let's just hope that when JP takes over we don't have a clash of egos. JP is just as fiery and should be the O leader. I think they will wake this team up from the dead together, and don't forget that EM has some fire to go along with them when things are good.

Let's just hope that when JP takes over we don't have a clash of egos.  JP is just as fiery and should be the O leader.  I think they will wake this team up from the dead together, and don't forget that EM has some fire to go along with them when things are good.

97639[/snapback]

anyone remember the last time a Bills QB and RB's egos clashed? Damn....4 straight superbowls :devil:

97556[/snapback]

That's right John. I've got it taped and he chewed out L. Smith for a holding call on his second TD. I love this guy.

Ray, i'm just messing...  yeah, TH is definitely the definition of a professional.  However, he knows better than anyone that being a Pro means that you produce.  He's not and his replacement is.  I wish him the best of luck with the high drafting NFC team that trades for him.

97616[/snapback]

The team that gets TH will get a very good team player and he will produce but WM is just a better player as we all now know