Draft Day at the Ralph Wilson Stadium

anyone going to this event?

Apparently season ticket holders (I don't know if non holders) can go to the Ralph on draft day and watch the draft

I have season tickets but haven't heard from them about this event yet

Yeah. Usually, it is for those in the club seats, but w/ the 50th anniversary stuff going on, this year it's for all season ticket holders. I remember how crowded those things got @ the Jim Kelly Club (when it was @ the stadium) and @ Dave & Buster's when it was just for club seat owners, so it will really be interesting to see how much of a madhouse it'll be this year.

So is there beer served at this party. I'd love to go but if there's no beer, I don't think I will go.

If I remember right when I went several years ago there was beer, but you had to pay for it. Selection was limited too since it was the off season.

So is there beer served at this party. I'd love to go but if there's no beer, I don't think I will go.

When the event was hosted @ the Jim Kelly Club in RICH Stadium, beer was sold @ the bar. When they moved it to Dave & Buster's, they only sold Anheuser-Busch products. Yuck! Hopefully w/ it being back @ RICH, you can get Molson products again.

You do have to pay for beverages, but they usually give you a few free drink tickets when you arrive.

If I remember right when I went several years ago there was beer, but you had to pay for it. Selection was limited too since it was the off season.

The year they drafted Nate Clements while we were outside? :beer: