Pettigrew coming in for visit on Monday

Corey Moore was not only WAY undersized but I think we drafted him in the third round and most of the league before the draft thought he wasn't going to amount to much in the NFL because he was tiny. The Dolphins signed him and tried to make him a linebacker.

Corey Moore was taken in the third round of one of the horrendous Bills drafts ever, IMO.

1. Erik Flowers

2. Travares Tillman

3. Corey Moore

4. Avion Black

5. Sammy Morris

6. Leif Larsen

7. Drew Haddad

7a. Dashon Polk

P.U. :ph34r:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey Moore was taken in the third round of one of the horrendous Bills drafts ever, IMO.

1. Erik Flowers

2. Travares Tillman

3. Corey Moore

4. Avion Black

5. Sammy Morris

6. Leif Larsen

7. Drew Haddad

7a. Dashon Polk

Damn that is terrible. It has to be the worst draft ever,top to bottom.

1. Erik Flowers

2. Travares Tillman

3. Corey Moore

4. Avion Black

5. Sammy Morris

6. Leif Larsen

7. Drew Haddad

7a. Dashon Polk

OMG

That set us back for half a decade

:rolleyes:

Horrible draft...the bottom of that 1st round was filled with busts.

:ph34r:

#1 Courtney Brown - Cleveland

#2 LaVar Arrigngon - Washington

#3 Chris Samuels - Washington

#4 Peter Warrick - Ciccinnati

#5 Jamal Lewis - Ravens

#6 Corey Simon - Philadelphia

#7 Thomas Jones - Arizona

#8 Plaxico Burress - Pittsburgh

#9 Brian Urlacher - Chicago Bears

#10 Travis Taylor - Ravens

#11 Ron Dayne - Giants

#12 - Shawn Ellis - Jets

#13 John Abraham - Jets

#14 Bubba Franks - Green Bay

#15 Deltha O'Neal - Denver

#16 Julian Peterson - San Francisco

#17 Sebastian Janikowski

#18 Chad Pennington -Jets

#19 Shaun Alexander - Seattle

#20 Stockar McDougal - Lions

#21 Sylvester Morris - Kansas City

#22 Chris McIntosh - Seattle

# 23 Rashard Anderson - Carolina

#24 Ahmed Plummer - San Francisco

#25 Chris Hovan - Minnesota

#26 Erik Flowers - Buffalo Bills

#27 Anthony Beck - Jets

#28 Rob Morris - Indianapolis

#29 R.J. Soward - Jacksonville

#30 Keith Bulluck - Tennessee

#31 Trung Canidate - St. Louis

The Jets had four #1 picks in that draft. Oakland took a kicker in the first round. Washington had the second and third picks.

I think the Bills have made it clear they will address the TE position. I would prefer Jared Cook in the later rounds as he is explosive as hell.

Anyways, the Bills just can't pick a TE with 11. They need to address one of the lines with their first pick. If they haven't learned that by now, I don't know when they will learn, but strong lines win games. Duke Robinson is someone I think we need to seriously consider trading back into the first round to acquire ( I highly doubt a team will let him slip to the 2nd) and I think the top Linebacker/DE on the board at 11 needs to be taken. Cushing would be great on the outside and though he isn't going to score any touchdowns, he is a USC linebacker. Durability concerns, yes, but Pete Carroll has said amazing things about him. I think Maybin should be considered too as he will be on the board.

I would like Pettigrew, I think Evans/Lynch/Owens/Pettigrew would make for a dynamic offense. But I think you can get similar things out of Coffman and Cook.

I think the Bills have made it clear they will address the TE position. I would prefer Jared Cook in the later rounds as he is explosive as hell.

Anyways, the Bills just can't pick a TE with 11. They need to address one of the lines with their first pick. If they haven't learned that by now, I don't know when they will learn, but strong lines win games. Duke Robinson is someone I think we need to seriously consider trading back into the first round to acquire ( I highly doubt a team will let him slip to the 2nd) and I think the top Linebacker/DE on the board at 11 needs to be taken. Cushing would be great on the outside and though he isn't going to score any touchdowns, he is a USC linebacker. Durability concerns, yes, but Pete Carroll has said amazing things about him. I think Maybin should be considered too as he will be on the board.

I would like Pettigrew, I think Evans/Lynch/Owens/Pettigrew would make for a dynamic offense. But I think you can get similar things out of Coffman and Cook.

Pettigrew is a tremendous blocker. 50% of the plays are run plays. None of the other TEs seem to be ready to block in the NFL. I wouldn't be totally against Coffman or Cook but Pettigrew is getting an extra OL in the run game, and in max protection pass game.

I bet that this is just a smokescreen. I can't imagine that the Bills aren't going to address their DLine with their first pick at #11 unless they are considering to trade down.

Teams are only allowed 20 visits, so I doubt they would waste them to smokescreen. They are probably bringing in players that they really want and will e v a l signing capability and fit within the squad.