And don't let the door hit you in the ass

THERE IS A GOD. LET 'EM GO, AND HOPE MEXICO INVADES.

:(:thumbsup:

Chuck Norris for president … of Texas

Posted: 06:58 PM ET

From CNN's Lauren Kornreich

If the State of Texas ever left the Union, Chuck Norris is interested in being president of the newly independent country.

(CNN) – Actor Chuck Norris has his eyes on the presidency, but not the White House.

Norris wrote that he would be interested in becoming the president of Texas, if the state were ever to secede from the Union.

“I may run for president of Texas,” Norris wrote Monday in a column posted at WorldNetDaily. “That need may be a reality sooner than we think. If not me, someone someday may again be running for president of the Lone Star state, if the state of the union continues to turn into the enemy of the state.”

The actor claimed “thousands of cell groups will be united around the country in solidarity over the concerns for our nation” and said that if states decide to secede from the union, that Texas would lead the way.

“Anyone who has been around Texas for any length of time knows exactly what we'd do if the going got rough in America,” Norris wrote. “Let there be no doubt about that.”

Norris was a strong supporter of Mike Huckabee’s presidential bid, and he helped to draw attention to the former Arkansas governor’s campaign.

Chuck Norris doesn't secede from the union; he roundhouse kicks the Union, knocks it unconscious, and walks away.

He's an actor. It's fake.

I used to work about a mile from the studios where they did a lot of the Walker, Texass Ranger filming and in fact they shot a number of scenes right outside my office window...I watched the stunt double do a lot of kicking, punching and getting tossed in the Mandalay canal....

I used to work about a mile from the studios where they did a lot of the Walker, Texass Ranger filming and in fact they shot a number of scenes right outside my office window...I watched the stunt double do a lot of kicking, punching and getting tossed in the Mandalay canal....

Not defending the legitimacy of Walker Texas Ranger, but Chucky was something of an accomplished martial artist before he stepped in the TV and Movie business.

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal - Except Chuck Norris

that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under Chuck Norris, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of Chuck Norris, by Chuck Norris, for Chuck Norris, shall not be roundhouse kicked off the earth.

Yeah right. AS IF, an actor could ever become president.

“Anyone who has been around Texas for any length of time knows exactly what we'd do if the going got rough in America,” Norris wrote. “Let there be no doubt about that.”

When the going tough, Chuck Norris runs away?

Not very Chuck-like.