One person who likely isn't happy about the TO signing

I'll tell you one person who isn't likely to be happy with the TO signing.

Most likely by now the 2009 schedule was in it's final stages, being checked and re-checked, verifying stadium availability, getting buyin from TV, etc.....

Now most likely as a result of this deal, there will be some re-working of the schedule to put buffalo in more prime time games. That person will likely be working some OT over the next copule of weeks. And it's all RW's fault!!

Most likely by now the 2009 schedule was in it's final stages, being checked and re-checked, verifying stadium availability, getting buyin from TV, etc.....

Now most likely as a result of this deal, there will be some re-working of the schedule to put buffalo in more prime time games. That person will likely be working some OT over the next copule of weeks. And it's all RW's fault!!

So, assuming there's ONE guy who makes the NFL schedule--that means he works for what? two weeks a year? I really don't feel sorry for this guy.

I was talking "tongue in cheek" I'm sure there are a group of people involved. Regardless of the numbers this will still mean more work for how ever many are involved.

So, assuming there's ONE guy who makes the NFL schedule--that means he works for what? two weeks a year? I really don't feel sorry for this guy.

I was talking "tongue in cheek" I'm sure there are a group of people involved. Regardless of the numbers this will still mean more work for how ever many are involved.

Dear Ed,

Please forgive 'us' cause we got know cents of humor or ability to detect when tongues are planted in cheeks. Buncha pussies need their midol ferchrissakes.

BTW...would you do me a favor? My posts keep getting deleted from the Tim Graham thread. Can you post this for me?

"Dear Tim,

Why do Beerball's posts continually get deleted from this thread? He's like a really top notch A#1 contributor here and his voice should be heard. Thanks for your Consideration."

Thanks, I'm forever grateful!

I thought you were going to say Josh Reed or Roscoe Parrish. Who Cares....Let the guy earn his pay check.

Dear Ed,

Please forgive 'us' cause we got know cents of humor or ability to detect when tongues are planted in cheeks. Buncha pussies need their midol ferchrissakes.

BTW...would you do me a favor? My posts keep getting deleted from the Tim Graham thread. Can you post this for me?

"Dear Tim,

Why do Beerball's posts continually get deleted from this thread? He's like a really top notch A#1 contributor here and his voice should be heard. Thanks for your Consideration."

Thanks, I'm forever grateful!

:D

So Tim don't like you neither huh?!?!? HIGH-LARIOUS!!!