San Fran article from front page

Seriously, San Fran, get over it...TO left like 5 years ago.

And I love this gem from the San Fran Examiner..."but whatever he does, T.O. is a bad fit for the Bills. Buffalo is a working man’s city, with very good fans who appreciate good football, but who do not appreciate showboats. It’s not the big, national stage Owens likes for his antics, such as the one he had in Dallas, San Francisco and even in Philadelphia. The Buffalo fans may boo him off the stage."

Yeah, you know what we are a working class city and we do appreciate good football but you know what else San Fran Examiner? I for one am ready for a freakin' winning season, bring in TO and any other top player and they can showboat all they want as long as we win some freakin' games.

And I love this gem from the San Fran Examiner..."but whatever he does, T.O. is a bad fit for the Bills. Buffalo is a working man’s city, with very good fans who appreciate good football, but who do not appreciate showboats. It’s not the big, national stage Owens likes for his antics, such as the one he had in Dallas, San Francisco and even in Philadelphia. The Buffalo fans may boo him off the stage."

Yeah, you know what we are a working class city and we do appreciate good football but you know what else San Fran Examiner? I for one am ready for a freakin' winning season, bring in TO and any other top player and they can showboat all they want as long as we win some freakin' games.

Interesting. I remember a player named Bruce Smith that did some "showboating" every time he got a sack when the Bills were on a national game.

I do not remember him being "booed" off the stage.

Then again, maybe the San Fran writers just think we were booing him when in fact we were saying "Brrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuccccccccceeeee".

Silly San Fran fans. D**ks are for chicks.

Interesting. I remember a player named Bruce Smith that did some "showboating" every time he got a sack when the Bills were on a national game.

Then again, maybe the San Fran writers just think we were booing him when in fact we were saying "Brrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuccccccccceeeee".

I also remember Flutiemania....

Flutie was a me first player that no one wanted.

TO is a me against the world type guy and so is the city of Buffalo. I think everyone forgets that. If TO performs, brings attention to Buffalo and helps us Win... HE WILL BE LOVED!! As long as he does not bash Buffalo.. He will be a HERO..

A couple of thoughts...

We LOVE the showboating if it is OUR player...

TO single handedly put ALLOT of focus on the Bills and BUFFALO.... and its not even camp time yet... So in other words he doesnt need a huge market... he BRINGS the market to buffalo...

TO DOES make this 'O' better... even if he takes 1 person in coverage off of Evans...

San Fran is just pissed they overpaid for Clements..

A couple of thoughts...

We LOVE the showboating if it is OUR player...

TO single handedly put ALLOT of focus on the Bills and BUFFALO.... and its not even camp time yet... So in other words he doesnt need a huge market... he BRINGS the market to buffalo...

TO DOES make this 'O' better... even if he takes 1 person in coverage off of Evans...

San Fran is just pissed they overpaid for Clements..

OOPS i forgot to add... We need to build another hotel just to house all the new media that will be covering the games..

"TO HOTEL"

They are jealous that he chose Buffalo over them THIS time. Dissed twice..

What a bunch of rainbow ribbon wearing crybabies...

Here's another sh-- article from San Fran. Saw it on the front page. Here's a particularly idiotic quote "nobody ever thinks of Buffalo. Even when the Bills reached four straight Super Bowls in the early 1990s, it seemed an eternal surprise they had reached that point. Considering that the franchise dates to 1960, I'd go as far as to say they're the most bland franchise in pro football history." The writer goes on to say that the story of the Bills is a story of wasted talent in Kelly, Kemp, Smith, Thurman, etc. What a DI-K! Again, get over it San Fran, TO left like 5 years ago... idiots... :thumbsup:

Here's another sh-- article from San Fran. Saw it on the front page. Here's a particularly idiotic quote "nobody ever thinks of Buffalo. Even when the Bills reached four straight Super Bowls in the early 1990s, it seemed an eternal surprise they had reached that point. Considering that the franchise dates to 1960, I'd go as far as to say they're the most bland franchise in pro football history." The writer goes on to say that the story of the Bills is a story of wasted talent in Kelly, Kemp, Smith, Thurman, etc. What a DI-K! Again, get over it San Fran, TO left like 5 years ago... idiots... :thumbsup:

San Francisco full of themselves is a new thing?

South Park = Smug Alert!!

Hold your fire. Jenkins focuses on tennis, baseball and golf - he's a spank. When Ira Miller retired from the Chronicle a few years ago, San Francisco lost its only football writer (outside of Glenn Dickey, the fellow who wrote yesterdays article - who was ousted from the Chron), one with a historical basis for opinion.

whats' with the Cali teams sport "reporters" dissing Buffalo?

Who do they have that's better? San Diego? And that may be questionable based on LT's performance as of late.

Raiders?? NOPE

49ers???? NOPE

Who are these writers most of whom have never set foot in this town to tell us what we like or don't like?