I just have to say this - SORRY

Well since you directly posted that I was not a Bills fan on my post then refer to "WEATHERVANE" here I guess you are refering to me again.

So let me say this...no one here including me has blasted you for your opinions. I did say it may be good that your life is wrapped around the Bills. You have the luxury of being able to talk to them when you want etc.

I will again say this NO PERSON ON EARTH has the right to say who is or who isn't a fan. If you cannot handle some of us are not homers, do not wear rose colored glasses etc, fine. But Cindy don't tell us we are not fans. You don't have that right.

As for as Bledsoe goes, Please don't compare him to Kelly. Kelly was the #1 reason the Bills got to respectablility. he WILLED this team to win. Bledsoe has NEVER done that ANYWHERE! There are many facts to back that up. In addition when Drew Bledsoe can will this team to 4 straight superbowls, THEN he can be afforded some slack when he is at the end of his career. The problem for Bills fans is Bledsoes days as a starter in the NFL were done before he was traded from NE.

All of that said, we are all Bills fans here. If you want to not put a player down, fine. If we want to, fine. I for one support the BUFFALO BILLS, not one SINGLE player himself on this team. And if players on this team are bringing this team down, I want their asses shipped off pronto!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since you directly posted that I was not a Bills fan on my post then refer to "WEATHERVANE"  here I guess you are refering to me again.

So let me say this...no one here including me has blasted you for your opinions. I did say it may be good that your life is wrapped around the Bills. You have the luxury of being able to talk to them when you want etc.

I will again say this NO PERSON ON EARTH has the right to say who is or who isn't a fan.  If you cannot handle some of us are not homers, do not wear rose colored glasses etc, fine.  But Cindy don't tell us we are not fans. You don't have that right.

As for as Bledsoe goes, Please don't compare him to Kelly. Kelly was the #1 reason the Bills got to respectablility. he WILLED this team to win. Bledsoe has NEVER done that ANYWHERE!  There are many facts to back that up.  In addition when Drew Bledsoe can will this team to 4 straight superbowls, THEN he can be afforded some slack when he is at the end of his career. The problem for Bills fans is Bledsoes days as a starter in the NFL were done before he was traded from NE.

All of that said, we are all Bills fans here. If you want to not put a player down, fine. If we want to, fine.  I for one support the BUFFALO BILLS, not one SINGLE player himself on this team.  And if players on this team are bringing this team down, I want their asses shipped off pronto!

96544[/snapback]

you make allot of sense Ice. good post

Well since you directly posted that I was not a Bills fan on my post then refer to "WEATHERVANE"  here I guess you are refering to me again.

I will again say this NO PERSON ON EARTH has the right to say who is or who isn't a fan.  If you cannot handle some of us are not homers, do not wear rose colored glasses etc, fine.  But Cindy don't tell us we are not fans. You don't have that right.

As for as Bledsoe goes, Please don't compare him to Kelly. Kelly was the #1 reason the Bills got to respectablility. he WILLED this team to win. Bledsoe has NEVER done that ANYWHERE!  There are many facts to back that up.  In addition when Drew Bledsoe can will this team to 4 straight superbowls, THEN he can be afforded some slack when he is at the end of his career. The problem for Bills fans is Bledsoes days as a starter in the NFL were done before he was traded from NE.

All of that said, we are all Bills fans here. If you want to not put a player down, fine. If we want to, fine.  I for one support the BUFFALO BILLS, not one SINGLE player himself on this team.  And if players on this team are bringing this team down, I want their asses shipped off pronto!

96544[/snapback]

Let me interject something here.

The reason I ripped you yesterday is for TELLING ME HOW TO FEEL...and if I don't feel the same way you do, then I'm an idiot. There's way too much of that on the board these days, and during your "hiatus" you missed alot of that. Whether it's about Bledsoe or TD or whatever...the sentiment has been, you're a dumb !@#$ if you think any other way than I do. I'm a pretty frickin' tolerant guy, but frankly I have had enough of that stevestojan....so I ripped you...since I don't love you, I am sorry. This is where I was coming from. Was I happy about the win...hell yeah...was I a dumb stevestojan for feeling that way...of course not.

The reason I ripped you yesterday is for TELLING ME HOW TO FEEL...and if I don't feel the same way you do, then I'm an idiot. There's way too much of that on the board these days, and during your "hiatus" you missed alot of that. Whether it's about Bledsoe or TD or whatever...the sentiment has been, you're a dumb !@#$ if you think any other way than I do. I'm a pretty frickin' tolerant guy, but frankly I have had enough of that stevestojan....so I ripped you...since I don't love you, I am sorry. This is where I was coming from. Was I happy about the win...hell yeah...was I a dumb stevestojan for feeling that way...of course not.

DING DING DING DING DING!!!! We have a winner.

Thanks NG.

And as I said many times in follow ups, I just vented my frustration and oppinion. Just like Cindy has. You will also notice I said ALL of us are Bills fans. We deal with the frustration differently. We look at the same situation differently.

Now you say you got mad at me telling you how to feel? I am pissed some lady has the nerve to tell me or ANYONE we are not Bills fans. She feels a certain way, I feel a certain way, YOU feel a certain way. NONE of us has the right to say another one isn't a Bills fan.

Would you not agree?

Then coming off of my post (it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out) she posts one of her own. Not only is it a counter to mine she refers to me directly with the "Weathervane" comment. If you will notice in my big post yesterday I didn't refer to any ONE poster like she has.

Long story short direct shots at posters should be eliminated. We are here to talk football as BILLS FANS....ALL of us. At least that is what I am here to do.

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!  We have a winner.

Thanks NG.

96580[/snapback]

So ann you are saying it's OK to do that as long as it is Cindy? I mean according to her she can say if you are a Bills fan or not. According to this very thread she is trying to tell people how and what to do. No difference in my book, just a different poster doing the same thing.

And as I said many times in follow ups, I just vented my frustration and oppinion.  Just like Cindy has. You will also notice I said ALL of us are Bills fans. We deal with the frustration differently. We look at the same situation differently.

Now you say you got mad at me telling you how to feel?  I am pissed some lady has the nerve to tell me or ANYONE we are not Bills fans.  She feels a certain way, I feel a certain way, YOU feel a certain way. NONE of us has the right to say another one isn't a Bills fan.

Would you not agree?

Then coming off of my post (it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out) she posts one of her own. Not only is it a counter to mine she refers to me directly with the "Weathervane" comment.  If you will notice in my big post yesterday I didn't refer to any ONE poster like she has.

Long story short direct shots at posters should be eliminated. We are here to talk football as BILLS FANS....ALL of us. At least that is what I am here to do.

96594[/snapback]

Direct shots at posters should be eliminated? How else will a good portion of people here respond in the "Bledsoe sucks" threads? We need our daily dosage of "you're an assclown", "you don't agree with me.......you must be stupid", or one of my favorites that has been thrown my way at times, "you're probably some pencil-necked geek who never played the game before, so what do you know?".

Direct shots at posters should be eliminated?  How else will a good portion of people here respond in the "Bledsoe sucks" threads?  We need our daily dosage of "you're an assclown", "you don't agree with me.......you must be stupid", or one of my favorites that has been thrown my way at times, "you're probably some pencil-necked geek who never played the game before, so what do you know?".

96610[/snapback]

Hummmm...Good points Rich :lol:

Direct shots at posters should be eliminated?  How else will a good portion of people here respond in the "Bledsoe sucks" threads?  We need our daily dosage of "you're an assclown", "you don't agree with me.......you must be stupid", or one of my favorites that has been thrown my way at times, "you're probably some pencil-necked geek who never played the game before, so what do you know?".

96610[/snapback]

Sush!, you pencil necked geek who probably never played the game! :lol:

:lol::lol:

ICE Calm down. If you think that I'm not a very understanding person you have no clue to the real person I am.

We all DEAL with the board as a board. You have so many times in the past (maybe you have changed with your new return I don't know yet) gone off on a subject just to blow a comment in the opposite direction the next week or day. Thus someone kicknamed your type(not you) a weathervane because you are always spinning in the wind and changing direction. My statement just states that when it come to the Bills I am a Bills fan 100%. You will not hear me rip the team. I do get disappointed when they play like stevestojan but I'm not going to hog the bandwith with a couple hundred posts to thatta boy myself for attention.

Keep the faith ICE better days are coming. I do know that you know football I just enjoy the game for that. A game, pure entertainment value for my $.

ICE Calm down.  If you think that I'm not a very understanding person you have no clue to the real person I am.

We all DEAL with the board as a board.  You have so many times in the past (maybe you have changed with your new return I don't know yet) gone off on a subject just to blow a comment in the opposite direction the next week or day. Thus someone kicknamed your type(not you) a weathervane because you are always spinning in the wind and changing direction.  My statement just states that when it come to the Bills I am a Bills fan 100%.  You will not hear me rip the team. I do get disappointed when they play like stevestojan but I'm not going to hog the bandwith with a couple hundred posts to thatta boy myself for attention.

Keep the faith ICE better days are coming. I do know that you know football I just enjoy the game for that.  A game,  pure entertainment value for my $.

96635[/snapback]

If you continue to do what you have always done, you will get the results you have always had.

We MUST make some definitive changes. #1 and #1a is QB and OL. I still don't like our DB's as a whole.

That said we as fans are too damn smart to fall for TD's BS any longer. It's time for him to crap or get off of the pot.

You can be a fan of a team and recognize that they suck.

Example - I am a fan of the Buffalo Bills, AND, they suck.

Teams that suck generally are made up of players that suck too, i.e. Coy Wire.

I am happy we beat Arizona at home in the elements, we don't suck as much as they do.

I hope we beat the Jets, and if we do, I won't think we suck as much as we do right now.

In fact, if they keep winning, they could move from sucking to average.

Anyone who thinks that you can't be critical of a team and a fan at the same time sucks. (And no, this isn't directed at #89 or anyone in particular so all you knights who want to come riding to the rescue can but the horses back in the stable.)

RunTheBall

if the players do not execute the plays TD, MM or who ever can't catch, block, run and tackle in the game. Players have to play.

For the record I do not LOVE DREW, but it is NOT his FAULT 100% you can not blame this season on the QB.

They are trying new thing. Justin B played off and def. it's just taking a little too long for success. Rosey says we can still win 9 more if all the bounces go our way :lol: :lol: