WGR just said: This whole thing is DJ's idea???

Bizarre. I would not expect that but the guy who broke the story first said that this started out as a Dick Jauron plan. Ralph is telling him that this is the year, or else, but he is also saying that he will get DJ whatever he needs.

Man this is the exact opposite of how I saw this off-season.

Bizarre. I would not expect that but the guy who broke the story first said that this started out as a Dick Jauron plan. Ralph is telling him that this is the year, or else, but he is also saying that he will get DJ whatever he needs.

Personally, I think that Jauron is all aboard with this move myself. But I think I heard three reliable sources yesterday say something about the scenario of how it happened that I would bet is what happened. Rosenhaus was negotiating for Kevin Jones, and Rosenhaus himself said what about Terrell? The Bills hadn't really considered it seriously before, probably thinking Owens wouldnt go this route, but Rosenhaus convinced them he would (probably just trying to get anyone interested). After that conversation, the top brass and coaches huddled and discussed it, then brought it up to Ralph and he said okay. That makes perfect sense to me. It could easily have been Jauron that led the charge in the meeting, but it was Rosenhaus's idea.

Is this the same site that always called DJ a zombie, worthless, terrible coach? Now he grew balls? WoW....How things change huh?

I better call DirecTv and renew my Sunday Ticket. I never thought I would say this, but I love TO hahahhahahaha

Is this the same site that always called DJ a zombie, worthless, terrible coach? Now he grew balls? WoW....How things change huh?

I better call DirecTv and renew my Sunday Ticket. I never thought I would say this, but I love TO hahahhahahaha

I don't believe DJ is stupid. on the contrary. You don't go to an Ivy League school if you aren't pretty sharp. That being said, Intelligence and coaching ability in times of crisis don't necessarrily go hand in hand. DJ would be better served to let his Assistants do the sideline work and just to tend to the gameday prep earlier in the week. If he was bright enough to realize the value of TO to his job security maybe he will also drop the reins on gameday.

But...but...Mort said "the coaching staff obviously had no input in this"

Did he really? Oh, brother ... :thumbsup:

(And just so you know, that's for him, not you, NYC.)

Did he really? Oh, brother ... :flirt:

He did. He placed the entire responsibility on Ralph, and seemed to go out of his way to make him sound desperate and impulsive.

What a surprise.

I never really bought into the whole Mort-Bills thing all that much, but I'm really beginning to come around.

That can't be true, all the "experts" on this board couldn't be wrong.....

He did. He placed the entire responsibility on Ralph, and seemed to go out of his way to make him sound desperate and impulsive.

What a surprise.

I never really bought into the whole Mort-Bills thing all that much, but I'm really beginning to come around.

Obviously, his sources inside One Bills Drive aren't as good as they used to be. :flirt::devil:

I dislike Jauron.......but approve of his decision to go to the front office and say get me the best WR in the game!

Hopefully he asks for the best D-end / TE / Center / LG and other stuff as well. I want Ralph to have a whole christmas list of DJ wants.

That is quite amazing, considering DJ probably has the least amount of vocal leadership of all the NFL's Head Coaches and pretty much would let the inmates rule the asylum. It is still to be proven, but based on personalities, DJ seems to be the least capable head coach in the league of keeping a player like T.O. in check.