I'm Renewing

Professional sports has turned into sports entertainment. This promises to be at least a crazy start to the season, so i'm back on board.... wasn't going to renew tomorrow. WE NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS! I'm at least excited again, looking forward now to the draft, minicamps, a drive to Rochester for training camp.... Character, at this point with the Bills who cares! Sully said it right, at least he's never committed a crime!

You want pure sport, support the local college team, i heard bulls season tickets aren't too hard to come by

Seriously, what's the over/under for TO threads today? 50?

I'm making a vow that I, BillsNYC, will not start a TO thread in the next 48 hours. Anybody care to join me?

???The Buffalo Bills just signed T.O. and you're complaining about too many T.O. threads? buddy.....

Seriously, what's the over/under for TO threads today? 50?

I'm making a vow that I, BillsNYC, will not start a TO thread in the next 48 hours. Anybody care to join me?

Well I won't start any, but I don't mind all the threads.

Who was the last free agent of this magnitude signed by the Bills? It's worth a little overreaction.

Professional sports has turned into sports entertainment. This promises to be at least a crazy start to the season, so i'm back on board.... wasn't going to renew tomorrow. WE NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS! I'm at least excited again, looking forward now to the draft, minicamps, a drive to Rochester for training camp.... Character, at this point with the Bills who cares! Sully said it right, at least he's never committed a crime!

You want pure sport, support the local college team, i heard bulls season tickets aren't too hard to come by

pretty sure this is the response the front office was hoping for, and hey, they might even win a few games....

the only receiver i'd rather have is fitzgerald. and i am not even 100% sure about that, because i really believe the other players are going to work harder with owens here than they would with fitzgerald.

Ageed

If he can stop being a jerk and be a competitor he will force all the Bills to show up each week...something that many did not last year because Jauron is too soft.

Thw biggest problem will be for the coaches...Phillips could not handle him so how can Jauron.

At least other teams will have to game plan for hi, (although that is not too hard these days)

Seriously, enough with the renewal threads! I live in NC and I want nothing more than enough money to fly home every weekend to use season tickets. I'd give my left nut for season tickets and would never even consider dumping them, ever. I am envious of anyone with season tickets and I think its a joke to even consider dumping them!

They say theres a sucker born every minute......................

The Bills front office just proved it. Its amazing how everything has shifted by the Bills signing a guy not even Jerry Jones wanted to put up with anymore. Now all of those saying the front office is inept and they were giving up season tickets are now renewing season tickets because they brought in Owens and they think he is going to be a changed man

The Bills front office just proved it. Its amazing how everything has shifted by the Bills signing a guy not even Jerry Jones wanted to put up with anymore. Now all of those saying the front office is inept and they were giving up season tickets are now renewing season tickets because they brought in Owens and they think he is going to be a changed man

What did he individually do in Dallas to wreck the team?? Their D was aweful and Romo is too busy smiling for the camera. I think self-destructed as a team and had a hard division to work through. Heck, Philly ended up coming out of it as conference finalist.

Seriously, enough with the renewal threads! I live in NC and I want nothing more than enough money to fly home every weekend to use season tickets. I'd give my left nut for season tickets and would never even consider dumping them, ever. I am envious of anyone with season tickets and I think its a joke to even consider dumping them!

Amen to that!!!

I am transferring closer to Buffalo...Columbus OH... in 3 months and am tossing the idea around of getting seasons. If I don't do it this year then next is a definite but once I get my mitts on them they ain't going anywhere.

I don't really see that at all. What's the downside for the FO? $6.5MM and they will get at least that much back in value from add'l ticket sales, merchandising, media exposure, possible playoffs, etc.

TO will be looking for one more mutli-year payday, from Buffalo or somewhere else in '10. You don't think he's going to be motivated to produce this season to make that happen?

And what's the downside for the Bills? 0-6 and last place in the AFCE? We're already there.

No, the sucker will be the guy who buys the two games i choose to sell this year for 3-4 times the face value, so I can make all my money back....

Renewing now, NOT last week is smart.... suckers were those who would renew even if the team didn't do anything

You do realise that if this does work out, it means more Jauron in Buffalo?

TO became pissed and a malcontent because Tony wasn't including him in his sleepovers and not getting him the ball enough. Hopefully Turk has thrown away all his running plays in the playbook so he can keep TO from turning on Trent. TO drops almost as many balls as he catches.

No, the sucker will be the guy who buys the two games i choose to sell this year for 3-4 times the face value, so I can make all my money back....

Renewing now, NOT last week is smart.... suckers were those who would renew even if the team didn't do anything

Well I guess I'm a sucker. Beacuse as much as I bitched last year, and said in a letter I sent to Brandon and Wilson that I would not renew if they renewed DJ, I had actually renewed the day before this deal came down. I've supported this team win or lose for 48 years, and I guess I'm not about to change. Hello TO. Welcome to Buffalo and GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

You do realise that if this does work out, it means more Jauron in Buffalo?

TO became pissed and a malcontent because Tony wasn't including him in his sleepovers and not getting him the ball enough. Hopefully Turk has thrown away all his running plays in the playbook so he can keep TO from turning on Trent. TO drops almost as many balls as he catches.

Jesus Christ, you'll probably be pissed that we get in the playoffs because Jauron has some talent to work with, and then say, "Well, if he didn't have talent he wouldn't be a good coach and would never make the playoffs."

Oh, and by the way, he dropped somewhere between 10 (what the stats say) and 33 (what some people say). He caught 69.