I'm Renewing

Jesus Christ, you'll probably be pissed that we get in the playoffs because Jauron has some talent to work with, and then say, "Well, if he didn't have talent he wouldn't be a good coach and would never make the playoffs."

Oh, and by the way, he dropped somewhere between 10 (what the stats say) and 33 (what some people say). He caught 69.

I could care less if Jauron stays or goes

I'm just sitting back and laughing at all those posts up until yesterday about how bad Jauron is and how he should have been gone after last season, and now those same people are all excited cause the Bills signed Owens. I guess they don't realise that if the Owens deal works like they say, Jauron is here for another season. (An offseason where many believed a bunch of really good coaches would be available and looking for teams)

You do realise that if this does work out, it means more Jauron in Buffalo?

TO became pissed and a malcontent because Tony wasn't including him in his sleepovers and not getting him the ball enough. Hopefully Turk has thrown away all his running plays in the playbook so he can keep TO from turning on Trent. TO drops almost as many balls as he catches.

There is a downside to every move, and that's the downside to this one.

However, if TO helps the Bills get into the playoffs, so be it.

I seriously doubt we will see Owens in a Bills uni next year, regardless of the outcome this year.

Assuming the Bills make the playoffs, I think I can stomach DJ for another 1-2 years before they cut his ass loose.

And if the Bills implode this year like they did last year? At least it will interesting to hear/read what Owens has to say.

And that will be immensely better than the prototypical BS Jauron soul sucking "It's hard to win in the NFL" press conferences.