Let me just say this about Losman!

Rudyc80

In case some of you missed it.....there  was a VERY VERY SLIM CHANCE HE WOULD PLAY THIS YEAR ANYWAY....and as far as him taking over next year....again, VERY SLIM! Hes not ready until at least 2006 to be our starter and to be honest, i really believe  he knows that as well!

I mean yah he has looked good in pre-season but hes miles away from starting! Does this suck...yah, Does it set him back......YAH, but as far as learning more smarts of the game....it may be a dramactic help to a rookie in the NFL!

Im bummed....but I know this kid was not gonna be a factor in wether we win 10 games or make the playoffs.....as long as his leg heals(which is my biggest concern) we will be fine.

NOW SHUT UP WITH THIS OUR SEASON IS LOST CRAP.

Oh and stop blaming Vincent...he did what anybody would do and thats finish the play.

7137[/snapback]

Oh no, the sky is fal....wait.

Rudy? <_<

**THUD**

I agree that GR has a bunch of morons as their on air personalitys. But Paul Hamilton was an eyewitness to the play and reported what he saw. Now are you telling me that Hamilton made up what he saw?

7223[/snapback]

Now let me see...hmmm.... YES! They are reporters... It's their job to sell stories. Don't you think it's more interesting to stir up some controversy rather than say it was just two players colliding on accident? Give me a break. And we have plenty of people on this board that go to camp and I'll reserve judgment until I hear anything from them. I'd trust them anyday over any reporter.

I agree that GR has a bunch of morons as their on air personalitys. But Paul Hamilton was an eyewitness to the play and reported what he saw. Now are you telling me that Hamilton made up what he saw?

7223[/snapback]

Hamilton is a hockey reporter, and has not displayed anything IMO to lead one to believe we should trust his football opinions.

7223[/snapback]

He's telling you his opinion in what he saw and how he interpreted the collision, which is just that, an opinion, not fact. We are also hearing the opinions of many others. You just seem to be taking Hamilton's opinion and not anyone else's. That's your perogative, but I have to think that Hamilton is just trying to stir something up. As others here have stated, controversy is good for the ratings.

Hamilton is a hockey reporter, and has not displayed anything IMO to lead one to believe we should trust his football opinions.

7233[/snapback]

Hamilton is the stations training camp reporter. I've listened to the jerks at GR fabricate and make much ado about nothing for a long time but not once do I ever remember Hamilton make up a story or exagerate on a story.

What is so hard about believing that someone got hit in practice? What is so hard to believe that someone delivered a hard hit in practice? I'm sure Vincent did not mean to break the freakin' guys leg but I do believe he meant to hit the guy. If that makes me a moron then it's a moron I be.

Hamilton is the stations training camp reporter. I've listened to the jerks at GR fabricate and make much ado about nothing for a long time but not once do I ever remember Hamilton make up a story or exagerate on a story.

What is so hard about believing that someone got hit in practice? What is so hard to believe that someone delivered a hard hit in practice? I'm sure Vincent did not mean to break the freakin' guys leg but I do believe he meant to hit the guy. If that makes me a moron then it's a moron I be.

7244[/snapback]

Beacause according to NUMEROUS OTHER reports from people I trust who were there, and people on this board who were there, Troy was basically standing still and symbolically protecting the out of bounds line as you would expect in a 2 minute drill simulation.

Beacause according to NUMEROUS OTHER reports from people I trust who were there, and people on this board who were there, Troy was basically standing still and symbolically protecting the out of bounds line as you would expect in a 2 minute drill simulation.

7251[/snapback]

Really? Vincent was standing still ? Who reported that ?

It is safe to say that most sports reporters in Buffalo are 3rd rate journalists that couldn't get a job in a bigger market and are bitter that no one outside Western NY takes them serious. I certainly do not put it past them to stretch the truth to print a juicy article.

With all due respect to some here, I am having a hard time thinking of a positive when it comes to JP getting hurt, sure he can learn from Wyche, Tom Clements and Mularkey, but he wont be able to do anything in practice, all he can do is watch film. Regardless of the injury, I dont believe we would have seen JP as the starter till 05 anyway unless the season was a complete mess by Nov-Dec

It is safe to say that most sports reporters in Buffalo are 3rd rate journalists that couldn't get a job in a bigger market and are bitter that no one outside Western NY takes them serious.  I certainly do not put it past them to stretch the truth to print a juicy article.

7259[/snapback]

So by that same wisdom Buffalos doctors are third rate. our teachers are third rate and our chefs, cab drivers, lawyers, police, garbage collectors, musicians and bartenders are third rate as well.

7244[/snapback]

Never exaggerated a story? Paul Hamilton reported that Josh Reed was still dropping balls all day at practice. WGR tried running with this until every other Buffalo media sports outlet raved about what a good camp Reed was having. He was catching everything thrown within 5 yards of him.

Sports journalism has a totally different dynamic than most other professions. Being controversial gets you much more publicity than being a responsible journalist in a market like Buffalo. The Bills are not a national headline type NFL team. We become a national headline team when you can report about QB controversies, RB controversies, and players deliberately hurting their teammates.

Sports journalism has a totally different dynamic than most other professions.  Being controversial gets you much more publicity than being a responsible journalist in a market like Buffalo.  The Bills are not a national headline type NFL team.  We become a national headline team when you can report about QB controversies, RB controversies, and players deliberately hurting their teammates.

7308[/snapback]

No one stated that Vincent deliberately hurt anybody. Simply hit someone.

A very, very slip chance that Losman would have started this Year?

Now lets see; suppose that Bledsoe takes up this year as he ended last year. What do we do. OK. We take Bledsoe out after the first four miserable games and insert Brown. But Brown fails as well. Now what?

Losman was the best looking QB in camp, the most exciting, the one QB that forces defenders to stay up to guard against a running QB, the one QB that, with his feet, can ease tight coverage and double teaming of downfield receivers, the QB with the most accurate and strongest arm in camp.

I fully expected, after watching Bledsoe last year and during the Cleveland scrimmage and Denver game, that he would be replaced as starter THIS YEAR. Now the best prospect to replace him is out for up to 12 games.

I'M PISSED!

In case some of you missed it.....there  was a VERY VERY SLIM CHANCE HE WOULD PLAY THIS YEAR ANYWAY....and as far as him taking over next year....again, VERY SLIM! Hes not ready until at least 2006 to be our starter and to be honest, i really believe  he knows that as well!

I mean yah he has looked good in pre-season but hes miles away from starting! Does this suck...yah, Does it set him back......YAH, but as far as learning more smarts of the game....it may be a dramactic help to a rookie in the NFL!

Im bummed....but I know this kid was not gonna be a factor in wether we win 10 games or make the playoffs.....as long as his leg heals(which is my biggest concern) we will be fine.

NOW SHUT UP WITH THIS OUR SEASON IS LOST CRAP.

Oh and stop blaming Vincent...he did what anybody would do and thats finish the play.

7137[/snapback]

who are you and why are you posting under rudy's name...you didnt do your research tho, because rudy isnt ever positive...