A TBD request for an ESPN.com post

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim, just FYI, there are a couple of typos in your post: "Overnight, even with one less hour to work with, I enough responses to shatter the AFC East mailbag record set back during the great Cassel-Brady debate of aught-8."

Not ripping on you, just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to edit.

How is aught-8 a typo? Refers to the nastiness the Brady bunch dumped in his mailbag last fall ('08), when he dared to suggest the Pats might decide to keep Cassel if their precioussss wasn't healing fast enough.

Does look like there's a missing word in the first sentence, though.

Tim, just FYI, there are a couple of typos in your post: "Overnight, even with one less hour to work with, I enough responses to shatter the AFC East mailbag record set back during the great Cassel-Brady debate of aught-8."

Not ripping on you, just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to edit.

Thanks for the heads up. It otherwise might have remained that way permanently. It has been fixed.

There's apparently still a big gap between the Bills and Pats, but some of the other division games were close. It took a four-turnover fourth-quarter meltdown to lose in Miami, and without that infamous rollout in the Meadowswamp, there's every reason to believe they would've split with the Jets.

And thanks for the kind words:

Yeah. We were pushing the Jets around pretty good in the 1st game too until the 92 yard pick6. I think that was a huge turning point that gets lost in the midst of the Adrian Wilson & Cleveland debacles.