Does TO give the Bills the best receiver duo in the NFL??

I don't know what other team can now boast a better receiver duo than the Bills...talk about explosive...

for those who think Owens isn't the receiver he once was...you might be right...but he is still plenty good...everyone says how great Randy Moss has been with the Patriots, but would you be surprised to know that Terrell Owens has outdone Moss over the past 3 years in EVERY offensive receiver stat?

Lets take a look, between the two, and then toss Lee Evans in the mix...

Total Yards:

Owens 3459

Evans 3158

Moss 3053

Receptions:

Owens 235

Moss 209

Evans 200

Touchdowns:

Owens 38---the ONLY player in the NFL to have 3 double digit TD seasons in a row the past 3 years

Moss 37--he had 23!!! in one year!!

Evans 16

Yards per Reception:

Evans 15.7

Owens 15.2

Moss 14.5

Yards After Catch:

Owens 4.4

Evans 4.1

Moss 3.7

1st Down Catches:

Owens 169

Moss 146

Evans 137

Are you freaking kidding me?!?!? How can teams double cover both of these guys?? If they do that, Reed is gonna KILL them underneath...IMHO, Reed is gonna excel in the slot as the 3rd WR finding holes in the zones and getting 1st down catches on 3rd downs...just like he has the last few years, except he is gonna find way more room to operate with these two on the field together...

I cannot think of a better duo at WR than Owens and Evans right now....yes Owens isn't as good as he once was, but he is still plenty good to kill a team if they choose to leave him one on one....then again, Evans is gonna kill them if they double Owens and leave him one on one...

As Owens said in the interview with Bills reporter Chris Brown when asked about what do other teams DBs do when trying to figure out how to cover both of them:

"Thats not our problem....."

TO will help Marshawn & Freddy as much as Lee.......................NO MORE 8 in the box.

hey...let them play 8 in the box if they want....they die quickly instead of slowly I guess(as in 50 and 60 yard TD passes to Owens and Evans)

Can you imagine all 4 on the field at the same time? As long as Rosoce can catch the ball...bad things man, bad things :thumbdown:

Maybe Fine can get some favorable coverage as well. Hopefully they will get the OK from TO before they throw to him though

I don't know what other team can now boast a better receiver duo than the Bills...talk about explosive...

for those who think Owens isn't the receiver he once was...you might be right...but he is still plenty good...everyone says how great Randy Moss has been with the Patriots, but would you be surprised to know that Terrell Owens has outdone Moss over the past 3 years in EVERY offensive receiver stat?

Lets take a look, between the two, and then toss Lee Evans in the mix...

Total Yards:

Owens 3459

Evans 3158

Moss 3053

Receptions:

Owens 235

Moss 209

Evans 200

Touchdowns:

Owens 38---the ONLY player in the NFL to have 3 double digit TD seasons in a row the past 3 years

Moss 37--he had 23!!! in one year!!

Evans 16

Yards per Reception:

Evans 15.7

Owens 15.2

Moss 14.5

Yards After Catch:

Owens 4.4

Evans 4.1

Moss 3.7

1st Down Catches:

Owens 169

Moss 146

Evans 137

Are you freaking kidding me?!?!? How can teams double cover both of these guys?? If they do that, Reed is gonna KILL them underneath...IMHO, Reed is gonna excel in the slot as the 3rd WR finding holes in the zones and getting 1st down catches on 3rd downs...just like he has the last few years, except he is gonna find way more room to operate with these two on the field together...

I cannot think of a better duo at WR than Owens and Evans right now....yes Owens isn't as good as he once was, but he is still plenty good to kill a team if they choose to leave him one on one....then again, Evans is gonna kill them if they double Owens and leave him one on one...

As Owens said in the interview with Bills reporter Chris Brown when asked about what do other teams DBs do when trying to figure out how to cover both of them:

"Thats not our problem....."

I am exctited about TO coming to Buffalo...NE was under a bit of scrutiny when they signed Moss, was he going to be a cancer in the Locker room? I just hope that TO sees Moss's transition, and at least takes a page from it. - Go Bills!

I am exctited about TO coming to Buffalo...NE was under a bit of scrutiny when they signed Moss, was he going to be a cancer in the Locker room? I just hope that TO sees Moss's transition, and at least takes a page from it. - Go Bills!

Moss wasn't a headcase until he was playing for a team that wasn't winning. And Moss at his worst is only half the problem TO can be. A friend of mine whos a Cowboys fan, and actually had a TO jersey from when TO signed in Dallas actually laughed at the idea that Buffalo signed him and just said good luck with that.

I don't know how they could have the best receiver duo if they can't get the ball to the WR's. How long will the honeymoon last for TO in Buffalo if Trent isn't throwing him the ball 10-20 times a game, and has to take carries away from Lynch and jackson so he can keep TO happy?

Moss wasn't a headcase until he was playing for a team that wasn't winning. And Moss at his worst is only half the problem TO can be. A friend of mine whos a Cowboys fan, and actually had a TO jersey from when TO signed in Dallas actually laughed at the idea that Buffalo signed him and just said good luck with that.

I don't know how they could have the best receiver duo if they can't get the ball to the WR's. How long will the honeymoon last for TO in Buffalo if Trent isn't throwing him the ball 10-20 times a game, and has to take carries away from Lynch and jackson so he can keep TO happy?

Really? I havent seen TO take too many plays off. Maybe here or there when he gets frustrated, Moss on the other hand decided it was ok to take TWO years off when playing for oakland. I dont wanna here that he didnt have Tom brady in Oakland. I watched all the games. Moss flat out showed up for a paycheck. He is the real scum reciever of this league if you ask me, I put what moss did to Oakland in the same boat with what Manny Rameriez did to Boston.

TO just wants to win. Like he said in his 1 on 1............181%.