I Was A Voter Intimidation Victim Today

Mark VI

Went to vote at the VFW post up at my corner. All woman workers, none under the age of 84.

I went to my district table and pointed to my name in the book. The lady snapped " Just wait until I'm ready ! " ( no one else was there ) . After 30 seconds, she looks back up at me and asks " Your name ? " She is absolutely dripping with $3 perfume and I'm already starting to feel dizzy. I show her my drivers license and once again, pointing to my name . She looks at my picture like she was ex- CIA, completely suspicious. I see a button on her lapel but cannot quite make it out. Think it says " Win With Wilkie " but now I'm spinning from the perfume. She then drops my license on the floor and all hell breaks loose.

I go to pick it up and I hear 2,3 other ladies say " Is everything OK ? " as they scramble over to see what's wrong. Now the lady says she can't find her glasses and not to sign my name until she finds him. Now I'm hacking from the perfume and some suggest calling an ambulance. Next think I know, the conversation switches to medic alert bracelets and no one will help me. It's at least another 5 minutes until they all gain some composure and allow me to sign the book.

Once in the booth, I vote but am too light headed to realize what levers I pull. My eyes are spinning. I'm on a mission to hit the door and get some fresh air. Can't concentrate at all. I get outside and must sit on the steps to clear my head.

What are my legal rights ? Can't these voting places find anyone who wasn't born when William Howard Taft was President ? The smell inside that place was beyond belief !

This voter was very intimidated. Absentee ballots from now on. :doh:

Went to vote at the VFW post up at my corner. All woman workers, none under the age of 84.

I went to my district table and pointed to my name in the book. The lady snapped " Just wait until I'm ready ! " ( no one else was there ) . After 30 seconds, she looks back up at me and asks " Your name ? " She is absolutely dripping with $3 perfume and I'm already starting to feel dizzy. I show her my drivers license and once again, pointing to my name . She looks at my picture like she was ex- CIA, completely suspicious. I see a button on her lapel but cannot quite make it out. Think it says " Win With Wilkie " but now I'm spinning from the perfume. She then drops my license on the floor and all hell breaks loose.

I go to pick it up and I hear 2,3 other ladies say " Is everything OK ? " as they scramble over to see what's wrong. Now the lady says she can't find her glasses and not to sign my name until she finds him. Now I'm hacking from the perfume and some suggest calling an ambulance. Next think I know, the conversation switches to medic alert bracelets and no one will help me.  It's at least another 5 minutes until they all gain some composure and allow me to sign the book.

Once in the booth, I vote but am too light headed to realize what levers I pull. My eyes are spinning. I'm on a mission to hit the door and get some fresh air. Can't concentrate at all. I get outside and must sit on the steps to clear my head.

What are my legal rights ? Can't these voting places find anyone who wasn't born when William Howard Taft was President ? The smell inside that place was beyond belief !

This voter was very intimidated. Absentee ballots from now on.  :doh:

96258[/snapback]

:lol:

I go to pick it up and I hear 2,3 other ladies say " Is everything OK ? " as they scramble over to see what's wrong. Now the lady says she can't find her glasses and not to sign my name until she finds him. Now I'm hacking from the perfume and some suggest calling an ambulance. Next think I know, the conversation switches to medic alert bracelets and no one will help me.  It's at least another 5 minutes until they all gain some composure and allow me to sign the book.

96258[/snapback]

Maybe you need to continue story how a lovely EMT starts to give you mouth to mouth .......

Mark actually I think you have just discovered your true calling of writing for penthhouse forum. I dont know it just had that flow and feel to it.

96258[/snapback]

Thjta depends on who you voted for....

:lol::lol: I always wondered if it was a job requirement that one be in one's dotage. Most of those lovely old women are old enough to remember the days BEFORE they had the right to vote. So maybe that's why they are there...bless their hearts.

:D  :D I always wondered if it was a job requirement that one be in one's dotage. Most of those lovely old women are old enough to remember the days BEFORE they had the right to vote.  So maybe that's why they are there...bless their hearts.

96855[/snapback]

Thankfully they'll be dead before the next election. Fuggin old blue haired bitty.

:D  :D I always wondered if it was a job requirement that one be in one's dotage. Most of those lovely old women are old enough to remember the days BEFORE they had the right to vote.  So maybe that's why they are there...bless their hearts.

96855[/snapback]

So since Women won the right to vote over 84 years ago, the average age of those who remember not being able to vote would be 102 (84+18)..

What precint to you vote in? Must have excellent health care!

This voter was very intimidated. Absentee ballots from now on.  :D

96258[/snapback]

Sorry dude...but that is some seriously funny stuff! "Win with Wilkie..." Priceless! :D