ESPN Radio - Russ just on

bbb

You can listen to it online......With the Sabres on, it's not on GR.......But, ESPN Radio is wall to wall TO-Bills talk - Fred Jackson was on the last segment, and now Russ just wrapped up a segment.

Now they're playing the Shout song!

Russ was only on a few minutes with Clayton.....said that they started talking later in the week, it built big time momentum yesterday.......He flew somewhere to meet with Drew and TO, and they all flew back to Buffalo.......met with coaches, etc. all day......signed about 5.......Clayton talked about marketing and will this help the Bills sell tickets, and Russ said well, it won't hurt, but it's not what this is about - it's about building a winning football team

Now, the new host is raving about how smart Ralph is - who would have thought you'd hear that after all the national media laughed at him when he voted against the player agreement

Ralph was right about the collective bargaining agreement - he gained alot of respect when the owners realized what they had done to themselves.

They will be laughing at him in October for the TO agreement.

So, now they just had interview with WGR Bills beat reporter - Joe Buscaglia.........What? Who is he? I've never heard of him and I listen to GR a lot.......and Paul Hamilton is the Bills beat reporter.

So, now they just had interview with WGR Bills beat reporter - Joe Buscaglia.........What? Who is he? I've never heard of him and I listen to GR a lot.......and Paul Hamilton is the Bills beat reporter.

I'd imagine Hamilton was working the Sabres game.

I love this but Russ is lying when he says it's not about season tickets. I think they started to panic reading on TBD why some people are not going to renew their tix!!

As far as TO signinig a one year deal, the next year per the CBA will be uncapped and he will likely go bact to Dallas for 25 million for one year.

I love this but Russ is lying when he says it's not about season tickets. I think they started to panic reading on TBD why some people are not going to renew their tix!!

As far as TO signinig a one year deal, the next year per the CBA will be uncapped and he will likely go bact to Dallas for 25 million for one year.

LOL? Every move any team does is about ticket sales.