Go-Forward Free Agents

Will the TO move help us sign Mike Peterson, Cato June or some other free agents that other wise would not look here?

I think we will see an immediate impact. Kevin Jones signed for the same deal we offered and I'm sure Coles was like "Bills, Bengals? Ummmmmmm" What do you think about moving Whitner to FS and picking up R. Williams to play SS?

I think we will see an immediate impact. Kevin Jones signed for the same deal we offered and I'm sure Coles was like "Bills, Bengals? Ummmmmmm" What do you think about moving Whitner to FS and picking up R. Williams to play SS?

williams sucks. i would like to see keiaho to fill the hole at LB though

Will the TO move help us sign Mike Peterson, Cato June or some other free agents that other wise would not look here?

I think the two biggest factors for a free agent are money, and secondly, the chance to be with a winning team. T.O doesn't guarantee winning but his presence certainly increases that chance. I don't think T.O.'s negatives would be a deterrent for a free agent. I think if anything, it gives us more credibility and appeal. Just my opinion.

I didn't see anywhere where Jones signed for the same money we offered. Do you have a link? I'm only doubtful because Chicago is paying him to be the primary backup to Forte. From what informed insiders are saying, the Bills have no intention of moving Lynch. Jones was to be an insurance policy. In view of that, he was probably offered third running back money.

Only knock is Keiaho is he's only 5'11. Kawika at 6'0 is as short as i'd want a lb to be.

Tell that to Zach Thomas, Jessie Tuggle and Sam Mills. Height only matters if there's someone just as good who's taller. If he's better than Cato June, I want Keiaho. If June is better than Keiaho then I want June. Height is immaterial.

crowell is still availible... i wouldn't mind keeping him

If you put any stock into what Tim Graham and Mark Gaughan and others have been saying for months, there is zero chance that Crowell will be back with the Bills. They split up and agreed not to engage in mudslinging. This is not the same as saying they're going to make up.

crowell is still availible... i wouldn't mind keeping him

Sadly, this train has left the station. Yet, of those (LB's) still available, I would take Crowell first in a heartbeat (assuming he passes the physical, of course).

Only knock is Keiaho is he's only 5'11. Kawika at 6'0 is as short as i'd want a lb to be.

Aaaarrgghh!!! Who cares how tall the guy is if he can play???!! London Fletcher is only 5-10, Did that hurt him in making 150 tackles a season for the Bills?? LB is one position where height doesn't matter.

Aaaarrgghh!!! Who cares how tall the guy is if he can play???!! London Fletcher is only 5-10, Did that hurt him in making 150 tackles a season for the Bills?? LB is one position where height doesn't matter.

exactly! enough with the "he's not tall enough" crap, as long as he can tackle and make plays he could be a f##king midget for all i care!