Mort is still a Douche..

slyng1

Ralph wilson is desperate to make the playoffs, maybe they get lucky, not a unanimous decision, Now he's dogging our QB, etc etc.

I hate that guy...

[/quote

If it was his butt bud tom dumbahoe he would be praising how he get TO for one year and how we are now a front runner

I agree with the aforementioned criticisms of mort and pastabelly. However, I definitely see part of this move aimed at creating some sort of stir and selling tix. They can afford to pay him $6.5 mil for one year because no one else is signing with them and they have cap space. No one will want to sign here until they get a real GM in the fold to right the ship.....

Correction Paul Hamilton may be the biggest A-hole "TO will destroy Trent Edwards. Come on did Edwards do that great last year? It can only help IMO

Paul Hamilton and WGR are just pissed that they might have to talk Bills football once in a while now. I heard Hamilton's comments and I thought he sounded like an A hole once again. I really wish there was an alternative to WGR for local sports news on my drive to and from work.