Go Vote

As I mentioned on TSW:

People have risked their lives, and lost their lives, to maintain our right to vote.

I constantly hear that people are not going to vote, because they are sick and tired of what we are getting from the Republicans and Democrats. Do not throw your vote away, just because they do not like the Republican or Democratic candidates. There are plenty of other candidates running in this election. There is a link in my sig line, directing you to a list of all candidates, their platforms, and campaign information. If you do not like your choice of Bush or Kerry, just follow the link to find a candidate who better represents your views.

Apathy does not send a message to Washington that you are tired of the crap. Your vote sends that message.

My daughter was off today for parent teacher conference..

Took her to the polls were I make my usual joke to the poll worker about returning in a couple of hours to vote again.... mentioned we lived in Chicago for a while and that is how we voted..... my daughter asked if it was like the fast pass system at disney world... we you get to cut in line...LOL

Anyway brought her into the booth and showed her how we vote.... she asked why I didn't vote straight across... it was a little confusing to her but she figured it out when she aligned the columns.... too bad they can't figure that out in FLA...LOL

When we left my daughter said "see you in a few hours to the poll workers" as she let out a little giggle.... God was I proud....

I voted for Michael A. Peroutka of the Constitution Party!

He's the only answer to the filthy cesspool of liberalism shrouding the USA in darkness.

96653[/snapback]

Yet, you idolize a group where the lead singer was caught wacking off in a public facility?

Let us correct that filthy cesspool of liberalism!

:lol::lol::lol:

Yet, you idolize a group where the lead singer was caught wacking off in a public facility?

Let us correct that filthy cesspool of liberalism!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

96683[/snapback]

That's a liberal media lie!

George Michael was handing out soup to hungry orphans when the supposed "masterbation" incident took place!

You see, the liberal media likes to take down anyone with a shred of dignity so they concoct smear campaigns against rigtheous, godly men of honor like George Michael.

Its high time we fought back.

Landover Baptists Unite!