Please remember the euphoria when we signed Drew Bledsoe

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who exactly is euphoric over TO? Good Lord...

Why sign a deep threat received when you don't trust your QB enough to THROW DEEP?!

We need a guy who can catch the dumb dink and dunk.

That said...I LOVE me some TO! Boo yeah!

read the posts...people are offerring to pay signing bonuses, buy season tix when they live in fla...just to mention a couple...i didnt say everyone....all i said was "...remember the euphoria...."

Who exactly is euphoric over TO? Good Lord...

Why sign a deep threat received when you don't trust your QB enough to THROW DEEP?!

We need a guy who can catch the dumb dink and dunk.

That said...I LOVE me some TO! Boo yeah!

nope...not gonna drink the kool aid....again....have seen it happen way to much....and just about everyone here has been down on TO for years....now we sign him and voila...he is a savior of the Bills......sorry......not gonna bite this time....downer, no, realist yeah...and btw, i will GLADLY come back and eat crow if the situation warrants, and I will continue to cheer balls to the wall for the Bills, just think this is not a good move.....sorry

Wow, talk about a downer.....

nope...not gonna drink the kool aid....again....have seen it happen way to much....and just about everyone here has been down on TO for years....now we sign him and voila...he is a savior of the Bills......sorry......not gonna bite this time....downer, no, realist yeah...and btw, i will GLADLY come back and eat crow if the situation warrants, and I will continue to cheer balls to the wall for the Bills, just think this is not a good move.....sorry

i've always liked TO, i thought philadelphia should've dumped that slug mcnabb and kept TO

I think it's hysterical!!!!!

Think about what a come-down it's got to be to TO ... to go from [arguably] "world-class" cities (except for Dallas which sucks) to BUFFALO. Hey I love my team but I am the first to admit we are the butt of all jokes. I STILL hear "Boy I Love Losing Superbowls" after all these years....

I cannot IMAGINE what Dick Jauron is thinking but...you know, I didn't think he had it in him. Maybe the gamble will pay off. Maybe THIS time TO will actually take a team to the playoffs...and win a game.

If nothing else, there will be excitement off the field if not on it...

Im really liking this move. TO is a psycho but he will bring press and relevance to the Bills, who have been NFL Siberia the last few years. And if he acts up, cut him and lost virtually nothing.

Brilliant move.

......how'd that work out for us....and don't say there wasn't euphoria....we all practically wet ourselves over it when it happened :bag:

For ONE YEAR Bledsoe wasn't too bad.