Do You Want TO?

Do you want TO?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no, plain and simple

• yes
    • no

We've needed a legitimate #2 WR for years. Seriously, I was thinking yesterday of who's job TO was taking and I really found it hard to name our #2 WR. So, yeah, we needed someone - bad. So, if you acknowledge that, who's the best WR on the market? If you want Coles, why would you not want TO?

It's aggressive. It's risky. It's anti-Jauron - I like it on that premise alone.

i was at work when i first heard about it. i was mad and quite shocked at first. when i settled down and called a few people to see what the deal was, i started to feel better about the idea. it's only a 1 year deal and he definitely makes the bills offense better. if t.o. comes out of the box and does good on the field this year, i think the bills will franchise him.

Now if we add Pettigrew we have a big offense from O-line to receivers, with the size and blocking for an outstanding run game and a very healthy passing game. Besides Evans, Josh Reed is now much more valuable as the third receiver. It could be the most complete offense we've had since the K-Gun.