[closed]Would would you do

Numark

Okay, here mis my question. There are 500 threads about wanting TO or not wanting TO, but my question is what reaction would you all have if we did sign TO. I don't expect us too and I truly think there is a less than 1% chance it could even possibly happen, but what would you reaction be regardless.

I personally do not want him, but if we did sign him, it would actually get me excited and I would accept the signing.

Okay, here mis my question. There are 500 threads about wanting TO or not wanting TO, but my question is what reaction would you all have if we did sign TO. I don't expect us too and I truly think there is a less than 1% chance it could even possibly happen, but what would you reaction be regardless.

I personally do not want him, but if we did sign him, it would actually get me excited and I would accept the signing.

I don't want him either, but if he were signed, I wouldn't be upset, and I'd hope for the best.

This is the only reason we should sign him. I love my Bills but I've never been more indifferent in my life towards them then I am now. I'm sure many fans feel the same way but won't say it. I still watch the board every day with the anticipation of "just maybe" but it seems fruitless, this at least might make the Bills more interesting. If they don't sign him then fine also, I can't say I'll be disappointed, hell even if I am disappointed it'll be par for the coarse...

If the Bills sign T.O. it would excite me. I think the Bills need to make some bold moves in order to win. Mr Wilson is 90 yrs. old and I believes he want to win before he passes. If this does happen, I'll know that as a fan we are trying to put a winning team together.

I certainly wouldn't be excited, more like interested in a train wreck sort of way. Seeing that Owens has a completely different skill set than the offense (if you can call it that) the Bills run, it would be like throwing sand into the gears of a well oiled (yet obsolete and inefficient) machine.

I think it would hasten both Jaurons' and Edwards' departure from this team, which would enthuse me just about more than anything else.

Edited to add: Actually, I don't want to see Trent leave. I just think we can do way better for a starting QB. He'd be fine in the #2 role.

Well, if you're searching for the sword that the Bills can use to finally commit Hari Kari, then I guess TO would be one of the better choices.

At least there is cohesion on the team at this point. It's unfortunate that cohesion is in the form of support for a crappy head coach, but to look at the bright side, at least it's not the Bickering Bills. TO's divisiveness, selfishness and egotism is overly documented, if anything. His best playing days are clearly behind him and the only positive he would bring, would be a very short stop-gap stint at WR until he gets his BVD's in a wad about something and his antics and tantrums start infecting and dividing the team. This team can't survive that. If that were to happen, the Bills could very well end up as next year's Detroit.

I would look at signing TO as strictly a marketing ploy, to bolster what will almost certainly be, declining attendance at home games this upcoming season. Nothing more.

Just remember these 6 words:

It all

comes down

to money.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.