Adam Schefter reports that there has only been one

At least he gets to celebrate TDs. How many TD celebrations did our number 2 WR have last year??

JMO, but I'd like to see TO celebrating Buffalo Bills' TDs on the Cheatriots* and Dollphins logos all season long.

(Ya hear that Bill??? I want Edwards to throw him a whole bunch of TDs!!!! :lol: )

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least he gets to celebrate TDs. How many TD celebrations did our number 2 WR have last year??

TO is a QB killer! He has done it over and over again. He would eat Edwards alive and create chaos by Week 6. He is not the final piece to the puzzle and the risk is not worth the reward. This team is young and does not need the disruption that TO brings. If Jerry Jones can't find a way to make it work, no one can. Although, I would love to see Ralph and Dick scrambling all year trying to keep the ship afloat. Oh my god priceless!!!!!!

TO is a QB killer! He has done it over and over again. He would eat Edwards alive and create chaos by Week 6. He is not the final piece to the puzzle and the risk is not worth the reward. This team is young and does not need the disruption that TO brings. If Jerry Jones can't find a way to make it work, no one can. Although, I would love to see Ralph and Dick scrambling all year trying to keep the ship afloat. Oh my god priceless!!!!!!

Actually that would be pretty funny. Given an option, I would have rather gone after TJ or traded for A. Boldin. TJ is gone and I do not think AB is going anywhere now that they have resigned Kurt Warner. Yes, T.O. is bad on QBs, but McNabb and Romo are still breathing so Edwards can take it too. IF the risk is Edward's feelings, I will take that risk I am not totally sold on him yet anyway.

I do understand where your coming from, trust me I do and maybe my wanting T.O. here is out of desperation given the current state of the team. But we have accomplished very little in 9 years and it is time to take a risk.

Ive been back and forth on this since his release. I have come to the conclusion, WHAT EXACTLY DO WE HAVE TO LOSE? Also as much as I dont like Dick Jurons coaching style, Players seem to love him. Maybe, Just maybe TO would like it here as long as he was a big part of the offense. On top of that, he may be our only hope to compete in the division. I would feel alot better about going into new england with TO on the other side of evans. It would certainly stop teams from blitzing the crap out of us constantly.

For everything that comes with him, I say screw it and sign him. whats the worst that can happen? 7-9 again? or 4-12 with first pick next year? For me ITS PLAYOFFS OR BUST. In this senario we either make the playoffs or crash and burn. Id rather crash and burn then see another 7-9.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEENNNNN BROTHER :lol::thumbsup::huh:

I'll agree to disagree on that point.

Garcia's,Romo,Mcnabb all had career years playing with TO. Mcnabb didnt before and has yet to reach the statistical year he had playing with Owens. Garcia went from a qb who had 2 30 td seasons to a qb who bounced around from cle-det-philly-tampa. Tony Romo only put up 36 tds in his 2nd year starting in 07. The cowboys problem. Their unwillgness to run the ball late in the season. What chaso would TO cause. Edwards numbers would get better. Evans would see less double coverage and be open more often? The Bills have been missing a wr who can work the middle of the field, and run after the catch, since Moulds sharp decline. What's the worst that could happen? We don't make the playoffs for a 10th straight year? We have a losing record again? Dick Jauron fails as a coach? I dont see how there is any negative in signing TO. What precious chemistry is he gonna destroy? Edwards to Josh Reed. Well gee I dont know what I'd do if he could throw to a wr who could catch more then 1 td a season. THE HORROR.

I'll agree to disagree on that point.

Garcia's,Romo,Mcnabb all had career years playing with TO. Mcnabb didnt before and has yet to reach the statistical year he had playing with Owens. Garcia went from a qb who had 2 30 td seasons to a qb who bounced around from cle-det-philly-tampa. Tony Romo only put up 36 tds in his 2nd year starting in 07. The cowboys problem. Their unwillgness to run the ball late in the season. What chaso would TO cause. Edwards numbers would get better. Evans would see less double coverage and be open more often? The Bills have been missing a wr who can work the middle of the field, and run after the catch, since Moulds sharp decline. What's the worst that could happen? We don't make the playoffs for a 10th straight year? We have a losing record again? Dick Jauron fails as a coach? I dont see how there is any negative in signing TO. What precious chemistry is he gonna destroy? Edwards to Josh Reed. Well gee I dont know what I'd do if he could throw to a wr who could catch more then 1 td a season. THE HORROR.

Okay I'm on board. After the initial shock of the thought, I'm warming up to the idea. Screw It!!!!! Let it rip!!!!! I can't say the team is going anywhere right now anyway. I can't tell you how much I'd be entertained by the Jauron, Wilson, Edwards, Schonert, Buffalo, and Owens relationships. :lol:

Okay I'm on board. After the initial shock of the thought, I'm warming up to the idea. Screw It!!!!! Let it rip!!!!! I can't say the team is going anywhere right now anyway. I can't tell you how much I'd be entertained by the Jauron, Wilson, Edwards, Schonert, Buffalo, and Owens relationships. :flirt:

ya

screw it!!

I'm in to.