Scout.com article lists Buffalo as a fit for T.O.

If and this is a BIG IF, If T.O. wanted to prove himself as a team player and show people he loves the game of football, and that money dont matter to him, then Buffalo is the place for him. but in all honesty, he wont come here. The market is not big enough for him.

But then again crazy things can happen.

I posted this list on another thread. So far I have been pretty much on the money.

Would nots-

AFC East

New England- They got Moss, they believe in team chemistry and they don't need him

Miami- Parcells. Enough said.

AFC North

Cincinnati- They just signed Coles and and already have Ocho.

Baltimore- TO jilted them for Philly, wouldn't be popular with their fanbase plus it's a military camp over there.

Pittsburgh- No need with them having Ward, Holmes and Sweed.

AFC West

San Diego- Plenty of big body receivers over there with Malcolm Floyd and Vincent Jackson.

Kansas City- Dwayne Bowe and Tony Gonzalez should be sufficent enough for them without adding a malcontent. They are too far away from being a serious play-off threat also.

AFC South

Indianapolis- No need even without Marvin Harrison. I'm not sure if they would have the salary cap room anyways.

Tennessee- They just signed Nate Washington and they are primarily a running team. I could see Kerry Collins getting drunk and getting racial with TO. Jeff Fisher would go nuts with this tandem.

Jacksonville- Thank Jerry Porter for eliminating them from considering TO. Maybe TO will piss off Del Rio enough and make him resort back to his playing days when he suckered punched Otis Taylor for crossing the picket line during the strike. Taylor was an administrator at the time.

Now for the NFC...

NFC East

Philadelphia- Ha! Do I need to go on?

Dallas- Ha Ha! *see Philadelphia

Washington- They got Santana Moss plus they drafted Malcolm Kelly and Devin Thomas. They have other needs than just to focus this much on the receiver position.

New York- They just got rid of Shocky because of his attitude. They already have a mess on their hands dealing with the Burress situation. This is Eli's team and it won't be TO's.

NFC North

Minnesota- Brad Childress was in Philly when TO was. I don't see this reunion.

Green Bay- They have Donald Driver, Greg Jennings and James Jones. They also don't need him and they already are the survivors of Javon Walker. Why do this again?

NFC West

Arizona- They have too many receivers as it is. So the answer is no.

Seattle- They just signed Housh-whatever-his-name-is, Deion Branch who they are going to keep and Nte Burleson. They also have one or two young bright talents, Jordan Kent being one of them.

San Francisco- Mike Singletary would kick TO's ass by preseason!

NFC South

Tampa- They already have Antonio Bryant. I could see these two going at it, one thinking he's better than the other.

Carolina- Steve Smith-*see Antonio Bryant. They also have Muhsin Muhammad who is a fan favorite and Dwayne Jarrett.

Atlanta- They have plenty of WRs with Roddy White, Michael Jenkins, Laurent Robinson and Harry Douglas.

New Orleans- This is the last position of need for this team. They just re-signed Devery Henderson and Lance Moore in addition to already having Marques Colston and Robert Meachem.

Now for the woulds

AFC East- We need a #2 receiver after just missing out on Coles. There is plenty of other reasons why we could use him but I'll let you argue that.

New York- I suppose TO could go here. The Jets have been making big splashes in free agency and trades the last couple of years so I guess that this is very possible.

AFC North

Cleveland- New regime, new Mangini. TO could be Mangenius' mutant version of Randy Moss. In addition to the trade rumors of Braylon Edwards they did just trade off Kellen Winslow so an offensive threat is needed.

AFC West

Oakland- What better place than this bizarro world of Al Davis? This has to be one of the favorite places for TO to land up.

Denver- Does Josh McDaniels' offense need a Randy Moss type receiver? He has one in Brandon Marshall but who knows whats going on with this headcase and how they feel about him.

AFC South

Houston- They have Andre Johnson with a very competent Kevin Walter abd Jacoby Jones in the slot but maybe they could be interested. I'll give this team as a possibility.

Now for the NFC

NFC North

Detroit- Oh yeah, anything is possible with them, especially when it comes to receivers. What better than to fleece Jerry Jones of a 1st, 3rd and 6th rd picks for the replacement of the the guy they're replacing?! Yeah, figure that one out!

Chicago- I can't say yes and I can't say no to this team and that's why they are a possibility for the services of TO.

NFC West

St Louis- If Torry Holt is unhappy then why not replace him with another unhappy receiver? A perfect fit if you ask me.

So there you have it! Where does TO land up, you tell me.

A few years ago I would have said no way to T.O.

At this point why not? Does anyone think that this heaping file of flaming feces is going anywhere?

Does anyone think that TO could make this team any worse when it comes to wins-losses? At least he's exciting to watch and actually seems to give a damn on the field.

Don't blab about "character" either, this team is full of trash right now.

I know it's crazy, and stupid, but I can't help myself. I say if he would play here (which come on, he wouldn't and we all know it) then sign him.

Yes, the drama he brings is more then just a headache or something you would have to manage. You can't manage him, so any team who thinks they can should just stop right now.

Yes, he's not young anymore and seems to drop some big ones.

BUT: he gets in the end zone. He's BIG and very strong. In terms of what we really need here, he fits the bill (no pun intended) physically.

Here's my real point though: if we bring him here, he will run his mouth right? How is this actually a bad thing? Maybe he'll light a fire under Jauron's ass. Maybe he'll piss off Ralph enough to snap him out of his non-medically induced coma. If he doesn't do either of these things, then wouldn't it at least be nice to have a player openly criticize a crappy staff or teammate instead of the usual blabber BS that pukes out of players' mouths defending Jauron or Mr. Wilson and on and on? He's bonafide tool, but he's someone that would make the Bills not only better on offense but a whole lot more real. WHy not gamble? What do we really have to lose at this point? Player confidence and locker room cohesion? Who cares??? This is a group of players who 'should' be much better and aren't. Someone needs to stir it up... what's the saying? If you're comfortable at work then you're not really working. Bring TO here, make it uncomfortable for these guys and maybe we'll win more then 7 games.

I know it's crazy, and stupid, but I can't help myself. I say if he would play here (which come on, he wouldn't and we all know it) then sign him.

Yes, the drama he brings is more then just a headache or something you would have to manage. You can't manage him, so any team who thinks they can should just stop right now.

Yes, he's not young anymore and seems to drop some big ones.

BUT: he gets in the end zone. He's BIG and very strong. In terms of what we really need here, he fits the bill (no pun intended) physically.

Here's my real point though: if we bring him here, he will run his mouth right? How is this actually a bad thing? Maybe he'll light a fire under Jauron's ass. Maybe he'll piss off Ralph enough to snap him out of his non-medically induced coma. If he doesn't do either of these things, then wouldn't it at least be nice to have a player openly criticize a crappy staff or teammate instead of the usual blabber BS that pukes out of players' mouths defending Jauron or Mr. Wilson and on and on? He's bonafide tool, but he's someone that would make the Bills not only better on offense but a whole lot more real. WHy not gamble? What do we really have to lose at this point? Player confidence and locker room cohesion? Who cares??? This is a group of players who 'should' be much better and aren't. Someone needs to stir it up... what's the saying? If you're comfortable at work then you're not really working. Bring TO here, make it uncomfortable for these guys and maybe we'll win more then 7 games.

I likes it!

Exactly, how much worse could it get if TO came to the Bills? What we go 7-9 for the 4th straight season? Many are predicting a worse record than that anyway due to the very hard schedule this coming year. TO would at least make what appears to be a dull upcoming year quite a bit more interesting. It would also make the Bills more competitive and probably fill all the seats. IMO OBD would be smart to at least look into the possibilty.

I can dream about it like the rest but the reality is this would never happen. A move like signing Owens is way too big for Brandon and the "inner circle". Jauron and Brandon would be intimidated by Owens, I simply could not see them dealing with him.

Ownes to the bills, why not? He likes to be the center of attention and make a splash. What better way to make heads turn by signing with a small market team in the middle of nowhere ? Furthermore, he is at the end of his career and probably wants to exit on a good note. Why not prove to everyone that money is not the issue and that he loves the game and is a good teammate. Playing in buffalo would help build his case.

His signing would be beneficial to both sides. The bills top management must know that their fan base is upset and season tickets are down. What better way to light a fire under the current mess then to bring in a high profile player like owens. I don't care what people say, the fans will be very excited which translates into ticket sales. Let's face it, he would be a beast on offense and help get points on the board.