roy williams

twolf

He was a pro bowl player...put him at SS with Whitner at FS and we will have a feared tandem as both are big hitters. Our corners and Whitner will help make up for Williams deficiencies in passing game which I think are overly exaggerated...

He was a pro bowl player...put him at SS with Whitner at FS and we will have a feared tandem as both are big hitters. Our corners and Whitner will help make up for Williams deficiencies in passing game which I think are overly exaggerated...

Williams is atrocious. I would take Scott over him any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

More proof that the Pro Bowl is a popularity contest, in my opinion. Personally, I'd like to see what the current secondary can do with an NFL-quality pass rush in front of them. That hasn't happened lately.

More proof that the Pro Bowl is a popularity contest, in my opinion. Personally, I'd like to see what the current secondary can do with an NFL-quality pass rush in front of them. That hasn't happened lately.

At 6'0 and 220 lbs, he'd be a good fit for our LB corps. The scariest part is i'm only half kidding.