braylon edwards trading block

Per rotoworld..

Do you think he would be worth a try? i know trent woould love this .and Braylon edwards didn't have to good of a season last year so maybe a 2nd and 5th for him. Also hardy would benefit from this by learning how to use his size.

i think we should start talking.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Braylon Edwards-WR-Browns Mar. 4 - 8:17 pm et

The NY Daily News passes along a "hot rumor" that the Browns have put Braylon Edwards on the trade block.

This comes from Jets beat writer Rich Cimini, who may just be reading the tea leaves after an unsubstantiated rumor had Edwards going to the Giants for Mathias Kiwanuka. Despite his drop-filled 2008, the Browns simply cannot afford to trade Edwards. They've already given up Kellen Winslow.

Source: New York Daily News

Gosh, it would be hard to pass up a chance to get a talented guy like Braylon Edwards, if he became available. But, as talented as he is, he also kind of a head case, it seems. Maybe it is the defeated Bills fan me that feels that a guy like this will fall on the wrong side of the fence if he comes to Buffalo.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

People, for goodness sake, unless it is a 5th or down quit trading away the draft picks. If Buffalo can get a FA wideout they will. They will not, let me repeat myself, they will not be drafting a wideout in the top 5 rounds this year. Way to many other needs.

I'd give up our 3rd for Edwards and maybe another pick next season, based on performance and games played. If we'd trade for Edwards, Scheffler, Waters, and sign June then all we would need out of the draft would be DE. If all we had left was our 1st, 6th, and 7th we'd be straight.

I'd give up our 3rd for Edwards and maybe another pick next season, based on performance and games played. If we'd trade for Edwards, Scheffler, Waters, and sign June then all we would need out of the draft would be DE. If all we had left was our 1st, 6th, and 7th we'd be straight.

I don't know if Cleveland would take a 3rd for him.