Boldin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So your expert eye for talent thinks edwards can't play in the NFL?

There's no talking to him,

his vag*na is still hurting about Losman leaving.

And remember, He is pulling for Edwards to have a bad year. He stated it in an earlier thread. Sage against the machine can attest to it.

What a Loser.

doesn't take an expert to see that he has a weak arm, he's always hurt, and he sucks

The jury is definitely still out on Edwards, but he needs a TE and a better OL much more than he needs a 2nd WR. I don't think he's the type of QB who's going to consistently get the ball downfield to 2 WR's. The money would be much better spent on a TE or the OL.

There's no talking to him,

his vag*na is still hurting about Losman leaving.

And remember, He is pulling for Edwards to have a bad year. He stated it in an earlier thread. Sage against the machine can attest to it.

What a Loser.

The LOSER is all Trent's STARRY EYED Fanboys. I am not pulling for Trent to have a bad year, I am just convinced it will happen. SHOW ONE THREAD THAT I PULLED FOR TRENT TO HAVE A BAD YEAR IDIOT.

The LOSER is all Trent's STARRY EYED Fanboys. I am not pulling for Trent to have a bad year, I am just convinced it will happen. SHOW ONE THREAD THAT I PULLED FOR TRENT TO HAVE A BAD YEAR IDIOT.

You did!! I remember. That's when either Sage or Biscuit, I can't remember which, called you a loser as well. Don't lie dude

doesn't take an expert to see that he has a weak arm, he's always hurt, and he sucks

1. Edwards has an average arm

2. I'll give you that he gets hurt a lot

3. HE WAS IN HIS FIRST !@#$ING FULL YEAR OF STARTING, STILL MANAGED AN 85 QB RATING, AND HAD MORE GOOD GAMES THAN ANY BILLS QB IN A LONG TIME.

You can CHECK THROUGH my posts SHOW ME & THE REST OF THE BOARD WHERE I PULLED FOR Trent to have a bad year IDIOT.

I'm not gonna waste my time sifting through all these posts to show how much of a loser you are.

You and I both know the truth.

LOSER

I'm not gonna waste my time sifting through all these posts to show how much of a loser you are.

You and I both know the truth.

LOSER

YOU are the LOSER & LIER. you claim I did it in response to one of two posters, it shouldn't be hard to find if it were true, BUT IT ISN'T therefore you are not going to waste your time looking for something that DOESN'T EXIST ****

YOU are the LOSER & LIER. you claim I did it in response to one of two posters, it shouldn't be hard to find if it were true, BUT IT ISN'T therefore you are not going to waste your time looking for something that DOESN'T EXIST ****

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...lsfan&st=80

there you go

pretty much everyone called you pathetic

you loser

now you eat crow

YOU are such an IDIOT! which of those posts in that link is supposed to be me PULLING for Trent to have a bad year? YOU EAT CROW............LIER.

So you don't want him to have a bad year, but will be happy if he does?