Cato June?

seq004

Does anyone know if he's still in town? I haven't heard anything on his visit.

Billsdaily.com just put up a report but it's kind of short and awkward. It's also unsourced but it contains quotes from him so I'm sure that it isn't made up.

Does anyone know if he's still in town? I haven't heard anything on his visit.

Something tells me he is still there... I hope, Maybe he had to do his physical and he and his agent are trying work out the numbers.

Just a wild guess.

Something tells me he is still there... I hope, Maybe he had to do his physical and he and his agent are trying work out the numbers.

Just a wild guess.

The problem is, this signing makes too much sense for the Bills to actually do it. A cover two linebacker who has spent his whole career in the same type of system the Bills implement? Who plays the position that the Bills are weakest on? (With apologies to Chris Kelsey, I think Ellison may be even more outmatched on the field than the great white Buffalo) Well... maybe not. At any rate, this move, unlike the Coles one, would significantly make the Bills defense better. June is someone the Bills should overspend on if it gets him here.

The problem is, this signing makes too much sense for the Bills to actually do it. A cover two linebacker who has spent his whole career in the same type of system the Bills implement? Who plays the position that the Bills are weakest on? (With apologies to Chris Kelsey, I think Ellison may be even more outmatched on the field than the great white Buffalo) Well... maybe not. At any rate, this move, unlike the Coles one, would significantly make the Bills defense better. June is someone the Bills should overspend on if it gets him here.

:wallbash:

How sad is it that I had the same thought last night when I heard he was coming in for a visit?

"This makes waaaay too much sense, we'll screw it up somehow"

I feel the same way. If they over pay good, if they don't and he still makes it here... great

all kidding aside....knowing that anybody would be an upgrade over Ellison, is C. June really worth going after?...I dont know much about him besides hes played in this scheme his whole career...would he really make the Bills better?