Cato June or Mike Peterson

Numark

OLB Linebackers  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following linebackers would you rather have buffalo sign?

• Mike Peterson
    • Cato June

I dont understand the people knocking June coming to town.....and yes we should sign him.....

The bills dont want to move Poz out of the MLB spot......we are not going to change our D scheme so what makes more sense.......getting good players who wont be able to do what we need them to or getting starters like Cato June who actually would excel in this defensive scheme.....

Sign him.......

June is three years younger and plays outside. Peterson is an inside lb. So unless you are gonna move Poz or play Peterson out of position, it sounds like June is a better fit. Had good season with Indy, but never panned out in Tampa. Maybe could be had for a deal similar to Florences'.

June. He played really well in Indy at the ROLB position and that's what we need to fill. He's been playing the LOLB position for Tampa and he wasn't built for that. His speed on the field is what separates him from the rest FA has to offer IMO. He would fit perfect into our defense.

Who would you rather buffalo sign?

Cato June is younger, but I think Peterson would bring a little more toughness and size. That, and we could get him cheap for a few seasons while our draft picks like Bowen develop.

I think he would be a good stop-gap pickup as long as our "scheme" doesn't have him 40 yards downfield on an island covering Antonio Gates.