Kevin Jones

According to ProFootballTalk, with no attribution, running back Kevin Jones will be visiting One Bills Drive tomorrow.

His stats courtesy NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/players/kevinjones/profile?id=JON520515

Kevin Jones

Scouting report, ScoutsInc:

Birth Date August 21, 1982

Birth Place Chester, PA

Height 6-0

Weight 228 lbs.

Age 26

Position RB

Experience 5 years

College Virginia Tech

2008 Scouting Report - Scouts Inc.

Grade: 66 | Grade means player is an average starter

Alert: None

Comment: Jones has an excellent combination of power, burst and speed. He is a hard-nosed runner who has lateral quickness, elusiveness and speed to create explosive gains. He is most effective stretching wide, planting and accelerating through downhill. He shows good vision and the change-of-direction skills to be a strong cutback runner against overpursuing defenses. He has learned how to finish his runs by staying low and squaring his shoulders to maximize his leverage. He has applied that leverage to blitz pickups, and his recognition and awareness have improved. His routes and hands continue to improve. He is excellent after the catch and his ball security is dramatically improved. He has made great strides in addressing the weakness of his game. But Jones has major health concerns and still needs more technique work. He suffered a serious foot injury in 2006 and has missed a good deal of time over his career. He often stretches runs too long, counting on his speed to get him to the corner. He isn't a natural in pass protection..

According to ProFootballTalk, with no attribution, running back Kevin Jones will be visiting One Bills Drive tomorrow.

His stats courtesy NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/players/kevinjones/profile?id=JON520515

Kevin Jones

Scouting report, ScoutsInc:

Birth Date August 21, 1982

Birth Place Chester, PA

Height 6-0

Weight 228 lbs.

Age 26

Position RB

Experience 5 years

College Virginia Tech

2008 Scouting Report - Scouts Inc.

Grade: 66 | Grade means player is an average starter

Alert: None

Comment: Jones has an excellent combination of power, burst and speed. He is a hard-nosed runner who has lateral quickness, elusiveness and speed to create explosive gains. He is most effective stretching wide, planting and accelerating through downhill. He shows good vision and the change-of-direction skills to be a strong cutback runner against overpursuing defenses. He has learned how to finish his runs by staying low and squaring his shoulders to maximize his leverage. He has applied that leverage to blitz pickups, and his recognition and awareness have improved. His routes and hands continue to improve. He is excellent after the catch and his ball security is dramatically improved. He has made great strides in addressing the weakness of his game. But Jones has major health concerns and still needs more technique work. He suffered a serious foot injury in 2006 and has missed a good deal of time over his career. He often stretches runs too long, counting on his speed to get him to the corner. He isn't a natural in pass protection..

When is the headline going to be "(insert DE, OLB, LG) to visit OBD"????? :cry:

Jackson is gona have to get a breather every now and again for the 4 games that we lost Lynch for. I'd like to see what Omon has in pre season but I wouldn't mind KJ relieving Freddie every now and again.

He was signed by the bengals already.

I know, thats my point why didnt they bring him in hes better then Kevin Jones.

I think they are looking for a backup not someone to start, Its lynch's team and i dont hink hes getting suspendid.