Obama/Clinton send 900,000,000 to palestine

to buy more missles to shoot at Israel. Currently they shoot upwards of 100 missles a day. I wonder how many they'll shoot now?

900 million. Nearly a billion dollars. We have economic problems here, yet we send 900 million to them so they can re-arm. On top of that Russia sent them dozens of armored vehicles to better protect the terrorist leadership as they travel around the desert.

Isn't this world wonderful?

to buy more missles to shoot at Israel. Currently they shoot upwards of 100 missles a day. I wonder how many they'll shoot now?

900 million. Nearly a billion dollars. We have economic problems here, yet we send 900 million to them so they can re-arm. On top of that Russia sent them dozens of armored vehicles to better protect the terrorist leadership as they travel around the desert.

Isn't this world wonderful?

Link?

I doubt anyone is going to approach this potential debate with an open mind (myself included), so I'm staying out of it!

Open mind? I don't understand.

What I didn't know was that there is a total of 4.5 billion going to these terrorists. I honestly only knew because a friend told me about it. I haven't seen anything on the news, CNN, USAToday, etc... isn't it great that the media is more concerned with Dancing with stars and obamas dog choice, vs. what should be real news.

What I didn't know was that there is a total of 4.5 billion going to these terrorists. I honestly only knew because a friend told me about it. I haven't seen anything on the news, CNN, USAToday, etc... isn't it great that the media is more concerned with Dancing with stars and obamas dog choice, vs. what should be real news.

They did a 10 minute segment about this (the 1B to Palestine) on NPR this morning. All about the challenge of earmarking aid, making sure it gets to Fatah and not Hamas, etc.

This isn't a right/left reporting issue so don't make it one.

They did a 10 minute segment about this (the 1B to Palestine) on NPR this morning. All about the challenge of earmarking aid, making sure it gets to Fatah and not Hamas, etc.

This isn't a right/left reporting issue so don't make it one.

Then what is it? Do you honestly believe we would be doing this if Reagan was in office?

Why are we sending money to a terrorist nation who is still sending missles into Israel daily? Why are we sending a billion dollars to a terrorist nation when we have our own issues at home?

Even if the money doesn't wind up in Hamas hands, it still frees up money elsewhere that otherwise wouldn't. Let them rebuild themselves. They got themselves into the problem, let them get out.

I've just found that in regards to the Israel v Palestine debate, folks tend to have a predetermined mindset and any kind of "discussion" on the issue resorts to fruitless swells of one-sided assertions.

Then what is it? Do you honestly believe we would be doing this if Reagan was in office?

Why are we sending money to a terrorist nation who is still sending missles into Israel daily? Why are we sending a billion dollars to a terrorist nation when we have our own issues at home?

Even if the money doesn't wind up in Hamas hands, it still frees up money elsewhere that otherwise wouldn't. Let them rebuild themselves. They got themselves into the problem, let them get out.

Thank you for illustrating my point. "Terroism" is relative to which side you sympathize with.

Thank you for illustrating my point. "Terroism" is relative to which side you sympathize with.

And as was obvious, we know which side Obama is for. i don't see a 4.5 billion reconstruction funding effort going on in Israel for the destruction that palestine is causing on israels land.

And as was obvious, we know which side Obama is for. i don't see a 4.5 billion reconstruction funding effort going on in Israel for the destruction that palestine is causing on israels land.

Dude, Obama has proved himself just as pro-Israel as EVERY president to come before him.

You do know that we're boycotting a world summit on racism right now BECAUSE of Israel, right?

Thanks for taking the time to find and paste the link.

When I ad up the Table 1 figures that show US aid to Palestininians from FY '02 - FY '06, I come up with roughly 705.3 million. I didn't bother getting into the new appropriations made in '05-'06 because I realized that 705.3 million is no where near 900 million, let alone 1 billion.

When I ad up the Table 1 figures that show US aid to Palestininians from FY '02 - FY '06, I come up with roughly 705.3 million. I didn't bother getting into the new appropriations made in '05-'06 because I realized that 705.3 million is no where near 900 million, let alone 1 billion.

No problem. I did it because you raised a good question and I was curious about it also.

Since all the turmoil over there runs together, did Israel stage an assault on Palestine during those time frames like they did three months ago?

You forgot about Michelle Obama's sleeveless dresses!

Since all the turmoil over there runs together, did Israel stage an assault on Palestine during those time frames like they did three months ago?

Israel went in there to knock out the sites that have been lobbing missles at them DAILY.

Every day this administration tops itself in idiocy.

Israel went in there to knock out the sites that have been lobbing missles at them DAILY.

Every day this administration tops itself in idiocy.

Hamas rockets killed 13 Israelis.

The Israeli attacks killed 1300 Palestinians, at least a third of which were children.

EDIT: (I forgot that we were closing messages with non-sequitors) Bush spent all his time mending his fence and clearing brush at his ranch in Crawford.