Who will start SS for us next year?

Hossage

Sign Chris McAllister move him to FS and put Whitner at SS. If not, Scott looked like he got better as the season went on last year.

Take this for what its worth...

2 friends of mine (they are brothers) went to school with Chris and still see him a lot in the off season out here in CA and participate in a lot of his community events in his hometown of Pasadena. They said he has talked about moving to free safety later in his career as an option for him, so he may be open to it. Don't know if he would want to make the transition right now in his career, but they said he has mentioned it.

I thought Bryan Scott played really well for us last year.

There's numerous other positions that they need to upgrade before SS IMO. Especially when you have a limited budget you'd better make sure you're spending the money at the right positions.

Totally agree. W/ Scott at SS and Whitner at Free, we'd be OK at safety. We have far big concerns than that (in order: LDE, TE, LG, LOLB. #2 WR).

Invested the 8th overall pick on Whitner and the Bills FO has done nothing to get a solid FS in there to support him.

What a joke.

here we go with the donte apologists...with the 8th overall pick donte should be making eveyone else around better. a top 10 pick shouldnt need anyone to help him. does ed reed or bob sanders or troy polomalu need help? no...why? because they make everyone else around them better football players

We have Wilson, Simpson, Wendling, and Scott.

I would have liked to see Scott on the field for Ellison last year. Then again, Moorman could have done a better job.

Who knows... but it won't be the guy we drafted in the top-10 for that very purpose! :rolleyes: