I want to buy a jersey

major

For once, I have some disposable income (thanks to IRS refund). I want to buy a Bills jersey; however, there isn't a player on our current team that I want to purchase (I can think of plenty of former players I would like to have, but none on the current roster). I lean towards an Edwards jersey. Any suggestions? I wonder if our front office knows they are losing money from people like me.

Last year, I made some budget cuts and didn't purchase the NFL Sunday ticket. I missed watching our Bills play each Sunday; however, when they were on national TV last year, they made me realize I made a wise decision by not spending the $ for the entire package.

Like I said, I want to spend some money on the Bills, but it's hard to find something worthwhile right now. Seriously, I should probably donate that money to a charity or my church. I am sure they can put it to better use.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For once, I have some disposable income (thanks to IRS refund). I want to buy a Bills jersey; however, there isn't a player on our current team that I want to purchase (I can think of plenty of former players I would like to have, but none on the current roster). I lean towards an Edwards jersey. Any suggestions? I wonder if our front office knows they are losing money from people like me.

Last year, I made some budget cuts and didn't purchase the NFL Sunday ticket. I missed watching our Bills play each Sunday; however, when they were on national TV last year, they made me realize I made a wise decision by not spending the $ for the entire package.

Like I said, I want to spend some money on the Bills, but it's hard to find something worthwhile right now. Seriously, I should probably donate that money to a charity or my church. I am sure they can put it to better use.

Our #11 pick Mark Sanchez...hahahaha...thats gonna stir the pot...

Make the donation, any player you pick will be gone in three years or less then the jersey will hang in the closet or get dropped in the salvation army/good will box anyway.

Buy a fred jackson jersey. There is likely to be another player in the future weating the number 22 with the last name jackson. And then you can sport the retro Buffalo Bills jersey to the new Toronto Bills games and look cool.

I'm still rocking the Eric Metcalf poster, so the other option might just be to wear it no matter what happend.

In all seriousness...I finally started buying throwbacks...its the only safe route...

After my Bledsoe, Spikes, and McGahee jerseys became worthless, I tried once more with an Edwards jersey. Thats not looking so promising anymore, so I went out and bought 2 throwbacks, Thomas and Kelly...

In all seriousness...I finally started buying throwbacks...its the only safe route...

After my Bledsoe, Spikes, and McGahee jerseys became worthless, I tried once more with an Edwards jersey. Thats not looking so promising anymore, so I went out and bought 2 throwbacks, Thomas and Kelly...

same boat, finally bought a jersey after 20+ years. McGahee, ugh.

so last year i bought a Tasker Throwback. cant beat it.