I want to buy a jersey

major

1. Our current throwbacks look the best, so that's the style of jersey I would suggest.

2. Avoid current players, no matter what they're contract is. You don't want to have a Losman or McGahee jersey you just payed $75 for sitting in the closet.

3. I would suggest getting a player that is a little different. Having a Kelly Jersey is cool, having a Jack Kemp jersey is even better. (I have both BTW, although the Kelly was on sale for $31)

I would suggest players like:

Tom Sestak (#70, best DT in team history)

Jack Kemp (#15)

Cookie Gilchrist (#34)

Can't go wrong with any of those IMO, and you'll probably get a few compliments when wearing them. :thumbsup:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For once, I have some disposable income (thanks to IRS refund). I want to buy a Bills jersey; however, there isn't a player on our current team that I want to purchase (I can think of plenty of former players I would like to have, but none on the current roster). I lean towards an Edwards jersey. Any suggestions? I wonder if our front office knows they are losing money from people like me.

Last year, I made some budget cuts and didn't purchase the NFL Sunday ticket. I missed watching our Bills play each Sunday; however, when they were on national TV last year, they made me realize I made a wise decision by not spending the $ for the entire package.

Like I said, I want to spend some money on the Bills, but it's hard to find something worthwhile right now. Seriously, I should probably donate that money to a charity or my church. I am sure they can put it to better use.

For $20 you can go to NFL.com and purchase the NFL rewind and not only will you be able to watch all the bills games lase season but any game that played durting the last 16 weeks in a crystal clear picture.

Lee Evans woudl be the only on becuase hes being paid 9 mil a year for the next 5 years so you know hell be here safest bet!