If you could go back 5 years & draft anyone you wanted...

SKOOBY

Mentally Trapped in 1970, you lucky SOB.

Do we need to keep our same draft positions?

1st) Eric Steinbach (Instead of Willis - Travis Henry worked just fine)

2nd) Anquan Boldin

3rd) Asante Samuel (He also was available with our 4th)

4th) Jarret Johnson DE - Because we didn't take Kelsay with our 2nd

Is this what you mean?

1a) I liked the Evans Pick - Match him with Boldin and our offense is looking good

1b) Steven Jackson - bythis time Travis Henry was in trouble for woman problems

3) Matt Schaub - Drew is on the way out.

4) Will Allen - If not I go for depth at DE and take Jared Allen

These are the guys I like best out of the last 5 drafts.

2008 - Matt Ryan

2007 - Adrian Peterson

2006 - Ngata

2005 - Marion Barber

2004 - Larry Fitzgerald

If I had to pick one for the team I was running, I'd probably go with Adrian Peterson. He's a one-man offense.

These are the guys I like best out of the last 5 drafts.

2008 - Matt Ryan

2007 - Adrian Peterson

2006 - Ngata

2005 - Marion Barber

2004 - Larry Fitzgerald

If I had to pick one for the team I was running, I'd probably go with Adrian Peterson. He's a one-man offense.

Whoa, combined that would make for a good team.

BTW wasn't Namath like the 1st overall pick by the AFL?

From Wiki--

Despite suffering a serious knee injury in his senior year at Alabama, Namath was drafted by both the National Football League and the upstart American Football League. The two competing leagues held their respective drafts on the same day -- November 28, 1964.

The NFL's St. Louis Cardinals selected Namath 12th overall in their draft, while the Jets selected him with the AFL's first overall pick. He elected to sign with the Jets, who were under the direction of Hall of Fame owner Sonny Werblin, for a salary of more than $400,000 (a pro football record at the time) and never put on a Cardinals uniform.

Too many people picking players that WEREN'T available when we picked....

How were we going to pick Peterson, Fitzgerald, Ryan, Rivers?

He didn't specify. If I could go back and draft anyone I wanted...those would probably be the guys (barring about a jillion other factors not taken into account).

From Wiki--

Despite suffering a serious knee injury in his senior year at Alabama, Namath was drafted by both the National Football League and the upstart American Football League. The two competing leagues held their respective drafts on the same day -- November 28, 1964.

The NFL's St. Louis Cardinals selected Namath 12th overall in their draft, while the Jets selected him with the AFL's first overall pick. He elected to sign with the Jets, who were under the direction of Hall of Fame owner Sonny Werblin, for a salary of more than $400,000 (a pro football record at the time) and never put on a Cardinals uniform.

Damn I'm good. If wiki is correct.