Congrats To Newlyweds Shane and Natasha

Mark VI

Natasha was walked down the isle by the Commissioner of Tailgating, Joe Cahn. Vows had a football ring to it. Many from this board attended. Empire Sports had Josh Mora there covering it. Bowling ball shots upon the conclusion. Buffalo Bart took over a hundred pictures and should post some soon. Saw some outstanding things grilling on the Pinto. Canadian bacon ( Canada day) , cooking on a saw. Fish. Wings were awesome.

I believe Bob Lamb caught the bouquet. :)

Talked to Joe Cahn. He still thinks Buffalo is #1 in Tailgating.

DirecTV can never deliver that type of gameday atmosphere. Being there is 50 times better. Go ahead and beat each other up on the board. I had a great time yesterday and no mental midget can steal that feeling.

Sundays at the Ralph. Heaven on Earth. B) Agreed ?

Asked Howard when that's going to run - Josh says it'll be on all three of Tuesday's Sports Reports. (Thanks for following up on that, Howard.)

NOTE: As I type this, he's announcing the same thing on the Simoncast. So if anyone wants to watch it, the ESR runs at 6:30 PM, 10:30 PM, 11:30 PM.

And a note to collegeguy - 107.7 and Empire are no longer related. Entercom bought WNSA and fired everybody, then flipped the station to a Triple-A format. Simoncast is the only show that airs on the radio (WLVL 1340), but if you click on the "LISTEN" link in my sig, I believe Empire is streamed 24/7.

Natasha was walked down the isle by the Commissioner of Tailgating, Joe Cahn. Vows had a football ring to it. Many from this board attended. Empire Sports had Josh Mora there covering it. Bowling ball shots upon the conclusion. Buffalo Bart took over a hundred pictures and should post some soon. Saw some outstanding things grilling on the Pinto. Canadian bacon ( Canada day) , cooking on a saw. Fish. Wings were awesome.

I believe Bob Lamb caught the bouquet.  :D

Talked to Joe Cahn. He still thinks Buffalo is #1 in Tailgating.

DirecTV can never deliver that type of gameday atmosphere. Being there is 50 times better. Go ahead and beat each other up on the board. I had a great time yesterday and no mental midget can steal that feeling.

Sundays at the Ralph. Heaven on Earth.  B)    Agreed ?

Sundays at the Ralph. Heaven on Earth. B) Agreed ?

AGREED! I WAS THERE TOO...... THAT WAS SO COOL! :D

I was there as well, threw lots of popcorn, and then laughed uncontrollably as Kenny later had not only ketchup and mustard all over himself, but also a ton of popcorn. The wedding was one of the most unique things I have seen in my lifetime - and it was even funnier that everyone around me was saying "I wanna get married at a Bills game too" who wouldn't?

Also talked to Joe and Josh Mora for a bit, and was able to listen to the interview. Joe had nothing but good things to say about tailgating in Buffalo, and I shook his hand and thanked him for coming to town. Too bad this week wasn't one of the times we had chicken wings at our tailgate.

We tailgate by Kenny and the Pinto every week - it's always a blast. Me and Kenny at last year's Miami Game. What a guy.

AWESOME pics !! Natasha was soooooo beautiful. I loved the little buffaloes on her veil.

:lol:

96162[/snapback]

Yeah - when BART sent them, I thought "These are GREAT! I gotta get them online ASAP..."

Natasha's bowling-ball shot and Kenny post-ketchup made the tease for last night's Sports Report. Think I'll throw in a tape tonight; should be good. (You can see from the pics that Empire had front-row seats.... :doh: )

Does anyone know the bald guy with the helmet painted on his head in the pics?

I went to Charlotte for the Bills-Panthers game (4 or 5 years ago), and set up for tailgaiting pretty early. A couple of other Bills fans saw me, and parked nearby. Soon, that entire side of the lot was nothing but Bills fans. One of the guys looked just like the guy in the photos, but he was wearing white tights with a blue Bills T-shirt. He also had on long red gloves with tassles and a Superman-style cape with a big B on it. I think he said his name was Bruno, but I can't be sure.

The guy with the bowling ball was at that game too, I did a shot of something or another from it. It was a blast!

Whose bowling ball is that making the rounds at all of the Bills games, and does anyone know if that was "Bruno" (he called himself Superfan)?

Lastly, congrats to the newlyweds, looked like alot of fun!

I saw the TV tease and kenny looks so funny covered with popcorn. Nice touch.

If I do a bowling ball shot would it be like kissing the bride?

96297[/snapback]

no...just like drinking out of the sewer :doh: