Kitna traded to the Cowboys

By Joe Fortenbaugh

Posted February 28, 2009

Breaking: Kitna Traded

The Detroit Lions have just agreed to trade quarterback Jon Kitna to the Dallas Cowboys, sources close to the teams have just informed me. As of right now, all I’ve heard is that the Cowboys have given up “late picks” in exchange for Kitna.

More on this story as it develops.

Kitna might end up starting in Dallas if Romo doesn't pull himself together. They can blame it on Garrett all they want, but there were many reports of Romo not finding WR's that were wide open downfield. Sounds pretty familiar doesn't it? :D

Wow, Now the Cowboys will have hardly any picks for this years draft.

They've been pretty quiet so far this year in FA. It's early, but no splashes.

Kitna I believe is a good pickup for them.

I was hoping we would of gotten Kitna. He would of been the ideal pickup

Cowboys on my view are on the decline. They were on the decline at the end of the year last year. T.O is'nt getting any younger. They mortgaged their future on the hopes that Williams will be a good WR. Chris Canty will be gone. Zach Thomas is at the end of his career.

By Joe Fortenbaugh

Posted February 28, 2009

Breaking: Kitna Traded

The Detroit Lions have just agreed to trade quarterback Jon Kitna to the Dallas Cowboys, sources close to the teams have just informed me. As of right now, all I’ve heard is that the Cowboys have given up “late picks” in exchange for Kitna.

More on this story as it develops.

According to a report from profootballweekly.com, the Cowboys traded starting CB Anthony Henry to the Lions for Kitna.

Kitna might end up starting in Dallas if Romo doesn't pull himself together. They can blame it on Garrett all they want, but there were many reports of Romo not finding WR's that were wide open downfield. Sounds pretty familiar doesn't it? :wallbash:

Romo has thrown 62 TD passes the last two seasons. Apparently, he's not missing too many guys wide open downfield.

At their average rate over the same period, it would take the Bills almost five seasons to do that. :doh: