CNN and Time Investigate the Obama Presidency

UBinVA

This is just the crack investigations we need for the most spend thrift President in history.

CNN INVESTIGATES: How to get First Lady's toned arms...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/02/26/tonin...arms/index.html

TIME MAG INVESTIGATES: The Obama Team's Drink of Choice? Coke, Not Pepsi...

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,...1882167,00.html

I don't like McCain, but let's suppose he won, let's project CNN articles for the McCain presidency:

CNN INVESTIGATES: Cindy McCain, has she taken government money for plastic surgery?

NY TIMES: McCain: Spending Our Children into the Ghettos

Chicago Tribune: McCain Not BiPartisan and Lacking Vision

This is just the crack investigations we need for the most spend thrift President in history.

CNN INVESTIGATES: How to get First Lady's toned arms...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/02/26/tonin...arms/index.html

TIME MAG INVESTIGATES: The Obama Team's Drink of Choice? Coke, Not Pepsi...

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,...1882167,00.html

If they really went after him with anything of substance they would be called racist and unamerican. Then again outside of his obscene spending there may just not be anything of substance to investigate.

I don't like McCain, but let's suppose he won, let's project CNN articles for the McCain presidency:

CNN INVESTIGATES: Cindy McCain, has she taken government money for plastic surgery?

Whats not to like about McCain? I mean, sometimes he panders to the media a bit much for my taste, but I don't have much of a problem with him.

Bush also got a major "pass" by the media at first. There were all kinds of cutesy fluff pieces about his brush-cutting abilities and his fishing prowess (including a big windy about an 8-pound perch, give me a break). I recall Laura getting PO'd because hubby told the media she'd go down to Crawford and sweep off the front porch for his company.

What would you expect from a country that's more concerned about Jessica Simpson's weight than the fact that our kids can't do math?

When people stop reading that crap, it won't be a staple of "reporting" any more.

When Obama's novelty wears off, like every President before him, we won't see much of this stuff.

Whats not to like about McCain? I mean, sometimes he panders to the media a bit much for my taste, but I don't have much of a problem with him.

He's not a conservative in a small government kind of way. He'll say whatever he needs to be elected. He's not honest. Worst of all he claims he's against everything I'm saying and that he's really for small gov't, and is the straight-talk express. Worst of all he's helped destroy personal liberties along with the majority of the GOP.

I may disgree with Kucinich, but I like the guy, he's honest from his own view and will debate issues.

The Chicago Tribune huh? Shows what you know.

He's already spent more in the first 30 days than Bush did in the last 8 years.

God you are a putz. I dislike Obama and his policies. You on the other hand are a complete and utter liar. He may have budgeted more, but it would be hard for him to spend more. I am sure the distinction escapes you.

God you are a putz. I dislike Obama and his policies. You on the other hand are a complete and utter liar. He may have budgeted more, but it would be hard for him to spend more. I am sure the distinction escapes you.

I believe he was purposely engaging in hyperbole.

I mean, he's still a putz. Just not for that post.

He's not a conservative in a small government kind of way. He'll say whatever he needs to be elected. He's not honest. Worst of all he claims he's against everything I'm saying and that he's really for small gov't, and is the straight-talk express. Worst of all he's helped destroy personal liberties along with the majority of the GOP.

I may disgree with Kucinich, but I like the guy, he's honest from his own view and will debate issues.

I can agree with that- but there is no disputing the man loves his country. He loves to be popular too, but I think he has served his country well overall.