Jason Brown

FluffHead

Everyone was screaming for the Bills to sign him and pay him whatever he wanted, yet the only team interested in giving him anywhere near what he wanted was the Rams, and he even held out signing that because he didn't want to sign there.

Maybe the Fans here in Buffalo overrated this guys value, or 30 other teams have dumber front offices then Buffalo's fans

Everyone was screaming for the Bills to sign him and pay him whatever he wanted, yet the only team interested in giving him anywhere near what he wanted was the Rams, and he even held out signing that because he didn't want to sign there.

Maybe the Fans here in Buffalo overrated this guys value, or 30 other teams have dumber front offices then Buffalo's fans

Every team's situation is different, every teams needs differ, for this team, it would of made a lot of sense to at least bring him in. oh well

Every team's situation is different, every teams needs differ, for this team, it would of made a lot of sense to at least bring him in. oh well

And they could have, but they, along with any other team looking for an interior offensive linemen, including his old team, didn't feel that he was worth anything near what the Rams were going to pay

I think we dropped the ball on this one. If that is true that we are not going to spend coin on the interior online I have a hard time imagining us improving on offense. You would think that we would of learned by now to stock the oline with talent. I do like the Fitzpatrick signing though. We will what else we do with the cap room