People still dont get it. This team is horrible.

ICE

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, looks like child abuse to me.  Someone call the authorities. 

How can our children turn into thoughtful and well adjusted adults when their parents stick them under the table and force them to watch Bills Superbowls?

This country is going into a crapper.

95589[/snapback]

I was sitting next to her under the table crying. :lol::lol:

So we're never allowed to enjoy anything at all? Ever? Until the Bills make the playoffs? We're not allowed one single moment of joy from a 24-point win, regardless of who it was against, because we still suck?

We can't enjoy McGee's second kick return for a TD? We can't enjoy McGahee running for over 100 yards...AGAIN? We can't enjoy watching Sam Adams consistently climb over people and take down both the quarterback and running back in a single play at the point of exchange? We can't enjoy a special teams performance that put us in tremendous field position all game long? We can't enjoy a no-sack day? We can't enjoy finally watching a successful redzone performance?

And we can't enjoy any of this because we know we suck and will only continue to suck?

As I've said earlier...there are those who live in the moment, and there are those who cower in fear from the future. Excuse me while I enjoy the wins when we get them.

And make sure you stretch your legs once in a while, Ice, because they can cramp up from cowering for too long.

94581[/snapback]

A- MEN!...........GOOD POST!.....I agree,We won a fricken game for gonades sake!...granted were not going to make the playoffs,our o-lines still a mess, we still need another speed rusher, it was against the Cards, and I`d rather see Bledslow somewhere else also, but we finally dominated another football team and got an easy win.I always thought that was a good thing........ I guess not!..... the parade must be over....its raining ICE! ...BUUUUUUUR!!!

KDog, I'm sorry but we have to expect MORE than that!  We should EXPECT playoffs each year. We should expect to beat NE at home and ALL teams with winning records.

Man there was a time we throught we could be ANYONE.  that is where I want to get back to.  Now fans are happy with beating two teams with 3 wins between them????

I'm sorry, it makes me sick. Fans need to send a message to RW to get this ship righted.  65K in the stands is a start. Next week 55K. The next home game 45K. THAT will get RW's attention. It's the only thing that ever has!

94583[/snapback]

I would love to expect playoffs every year. So would every fan for every team in the league. It is not that easy. Look at the Bucs 2-5 & Panthers 1-6 The key to making the playoffs is a little luck, no injuries, & beating teams you should beat. By the way, AZ thought they should beat us before the game started.I feel sorry for you, if you can't take any pleasure from this win.

Ice, relax and enjoy the win. The Bills won--be happy. I'm sure the Seahawks would disagree with your assessment that the Cardinals suck.

The Bills have to follow it up with another win, and if they don't this win means nothing. But relax and enjoy it.

And remember that one of the "worst" teams in the NFL had both the Jets and Pats on the ropes. Teams that suck are blown out by that point. The Bills have talent and could easily be 5-2 at this time.

Guest Guest_dan_*

1 question.... How many rookie QBs came in and immediately turned a team around and took them to the playoffs? The answer is... not many.

Be careful what you wish for. Bledsoe may suck, but throwing JP to the lions is likely to be more miserable than what we currently have.

All I'm saying is.... so many people seem to be pinning their hopes on JP. What happens if he fails to win his first 4 or 5 games and lead us to the playoffs? Who then do we pin our hopes on? It wasn't so long ago that Josh Reed was the answer; or that Mularky was going to come in and his smash mouth style would make everything better; or McNally is a God and all will be right and fair; and so forth and so on.

Now its JP. Oh, I can't wait till JP starts *cream, cream* All will be right in the world.

Gimmie a break. For those of you that still think Drew is the reason this team sucks, your friggin idiots! This team sucks for so many reasons, I doubt I could list them in one coherent thread.

Besides, even if JP gets us to the playoffs.. will it matter? Hell, Flutie got us to the playoffs! And we rode him out of town for being too small and for not winning the "right way". I think some people just like to B word about the team withl little merit or conceptual understanding of what they're actually saying.

Ice, relax and enjoy the win.  The Bills won--be happy.  I'm sure the Seahawks would disagree with your assessment that the Cardinals suck. 

The Bills have to follow it up with another win, and if they don't this win means nothing.  But relax and enjoy it. 

And remember that one of the "worst" teams in the NFL had both the Jets and Pats on the ropes.  Teams that suck are blown out by that point.  The Bills have talent and could easily be 5-2 at this time.

97609[/snapback]

It's not that I didn't enjoy the win. You should have heard me screaming like a friggin girl while Mcgee was running back the kick. Yelling "Yeah Fugg you Cards" as WM crossed the goal line.

What I AM saying is don't mistake this team for a good team. We are not right now and won't be until some changes are made. I loved the win, but I refuse to get jacked about this team until I start seeing 4 + wins in a row. Wins over GOOD teams. Wins on the road etc.